Do you know that we are living in the age of content creation?
Oh, How stupid I am being here. It is our routine to scroll over the internet to see ‘Videos’, everyone’s favourite generally.
86% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool because 92.8% of internet users watch online videos. The strategic effort helps to build your brand identity and motivate your target clients to buy your products or services.
But it’s important to see how to deliver video content, why it’s effective, and what content gets the most client engagement.
8 Effective ways to engage customers via Video Content Marketing
Do not fret! It is easy to find solutions to engage better with your customers. We’ve brought 8 essential solutions to boost customer engagement with videos.
1. Choose the right kind of video content
Video content marketing helps businesses to reach and engage with their target audience.
For this, understand your audience, define your goals, choose the appropriate format, and create appealing content. You can also explore various video styles such as
2. Use videos on the website
Indeed, a website is the storefront of your business. Almost every company has a website that presents its products and services. Thus, it becomes essential for them to work on their website content.
So, you also want drastic improvement in user engagement and to convert more leads.
In that case, you should produce strong and engaging video content as it gets shared more. You can also use an automatic subtitle generator to make your video reach your viewers in the best form. This will further improve your brand reputation.
3. Share video content on social media
Social media engagement = peak performance + improved productivity.
Over 4.26 billion people are using social media worldwide to inform their decisions. Thus, various potential customers look for better and more beneficial results there.
Thus, you can improve your brand reputation, conversion rate, and ROI by adding videos to your social marketing strategy. It’s not too late to hop on these video platforms’ trends.
But, to use this trend, you need to know the popularity of video on social media channels.
- Engaging and short videos that grab attention within the first few seconds
- Square or vertical aspect ratio
- Educational or informative content, behind-the-scenes looks, or funny and entertaining content
- Live videos or video ads on the platform
- Live streaming can be up to 8 hours of video, but the best-considered length is 2 to 5 minutes for higher engagement.
- Square or vertical aspect ratio
- High-quality and appealing content
- Short, snappy videos with eye-catching visuals and music.
- How-to tutorials, behind-the-scenes glimpses, or brand promotions
- Instagram has two format options: IGTV or Reel. IGTVs must be at least 1 minute long and can be up to 1 hour long. Reels can only be 15 seconds long
- Short, attention-grabbing videos that can be watched without sound
- Square or vertical aspect ratio
- Timely or news-related content, behind-the-scenes glimpses, or promotional videos
- Videos can be up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds long.
- Longer, more in-depth videos
- High-quality, produced content
- Tutorials, educational content, product demos, or entertaining content like vlogs or comedy sketches
- Up to 15 minutes long for unverified accounts and up to 12 hours for verified YouTube channels.
- Vertical aspect ratio
- Fun, creative, and engaging content
- Short, snappy videos with upbeat music, challenges, or trends
- How-to tutorials, product demos, or behind-the-scenes looks
- Videos can be up to 1 minute long
- Thought leadership videos, Customer success stories, Event recaps, and demonstration type of videos
- It supports horizontal, vertical, and square videos
- Videos should be more formal or professional.
- Videos can range from 3 seconds to 30 minutes.
4. Maintain consistency while making and posting the video
Consistency allows you to engage your audience and establish your brand identity. Thus, decide on a posting schedule that is realistic and workable for your business.
To ensure consistency, it’s important to develop a content calendar. This calendar will help your team stay organized, plan, and communicate ideas. When creating a content calendar, you should consider the following steps:
5. Create video testimonials 👫
Customer testimonials are one of the clever ways to make people believe in your products and services. These reviews let people know how happy the people are after getting in touch with your brand.
Creating genuine video testimonials helps you provide the right solutions to your customers. Sharing reviews in the form of testimonials makes your brand stand out from the rest. It also turns boring reviews into fun competitions to attract many entries.
Creating testimonials helps the viewer decide whether the represented product fits their needs. So, start creating as many testimonials as possible to engage potential customers and make conversions.
6. Add videos in eBooks/Whitepapers
Are you also putting extra effort into making people stay on your sites but need help to achieve your goals?
Well! Need not worry! Videos can do wonders. Using videos in your eBooks/Whitepapers will make your boring content attractive.
eBooks/whitepapers are other effective sources to provide information to visitors. Indeed, these case studies, eBooks, and white papers are quite long to stay on your content for a long time.
7. Use videos as webinars
Webinars are another way to promote content and generate more leads. This approach helps people learn new concepts and is a powerful tool to promote paid ads. It is one of the easiest ways to humanize your brand and grab the audience’s attention.
It may be a free live event where you have to discuss your product and resolve customer queries. Thus, webinars can generate a decent ROI and build better customer relationships.
According to the statistics, 68% of people prefer to learn about the product via short and informative videos compared to eBooks, manuals, whitepapers, etc.
So, start creating entertaining videos to attract and engage your target audience.
8. Incorporate videos in emails
If we talk about engaging customers, email marketing plays a significant role. Sending regular and relevant emails helps attract viewers and compels the readers to make the right decision.
Well! Most marketers use this marketing approach. As per the statistics, adding videos in your email subject line can increase 19% of open rates.
So, start including videos to personalize customer communications and build strong customer relationships.
Why Video Content Marketing?
Let’s reverse the order of things instead of starting with the marketing benefits of a video marketer. Let’s first approach this from the perspective of a viewer and a potential customer.
For example, when buying a hair straightener, the customer is not interested in the manufacturing process. Instead, they want to know whether it is heat-protected, energy-efficient, and cost-effective.
Thus, understand the audience’s needs and demands to create the best video marketing strategy.
Coming back to the benefits of video marketing that a business can meet:
Ready to earn money with Video Content Marketing in 2023?
You should use video for content marketing strategy in potential customer engagement. People often don’t have enough time to spend and read long-form content.
Most marketers use video marketing to increase conversion rates and improve their reach. So, keep producing high-quality videos and sharing them on relevant channels. It will help you educate and attract customers at the right time.
Roll up your sleeves and start creating videos that actually convert. You can also contact video editing companies to make succinct and engaging videos.
Still, if you need professional help using video in content marketing, please get in touch with webdew.
Editor: Vaishnavi Jain