- 51% of home buyers use YouTube as their number one destination for a search (NAR)
- Real estate listings with at least one video get 400% more inquiries.
- 78% of real estate professionals surveyed by The Close say that video is important to stand out on social media.
- 85% of buyers and sellers prefer working with an agent that uses videos as their marketing strategy.
86% of buyers prefer to use video to learn about a property.
Know the best Real Estate Video Marketing strategies in 2023
1. Property Tours and Video Listings 🏠
2. Neighborhood Profiles 🏡
Buyers are not just looking for properties but also for communities. Neighborhood profile videos can highlight local facilities, schools, and attractions and showcase what makes the community unique.
3. Testimonials 👫
4. Market Updates 📈
5. Virtual Open Houses 🚪
6. Agent Profiles 🙎
7. Behind the Scenes 🖼️
Ready to sell your property and gain extra profits this year?
And that's a wrap! We've covered seven creative and effective real estate video marketing ideas to help take your property sales to the next level.
From virtual to neighborhood tours, each idea offers a unique way to present your listings and connect with potential buyers. It shows how a professional video can generate an online presence and makes you the leader in the real estate industry
Remember, the key to successful video marketing is to be authentic, engaging, and informative. Use real estate ideas as a starting point, but feel free to get creative and experiment with different formats and styles.
With a little effort and creativity, you can create real estate videos to leave a lasting impression on your audience and help you achieve your sales goals. Happy filming! 📹
And if you have any doubts, feel free to contact us or drop a message in the comment section added below.
- 14 crucial steps to design a successful Video Marketing Strategy
- 10 market-proven Video Marketing Tips to apply in 2023
- Unlock the power of Video Marketing for B2B to increase your ROI
- Best Video Email Marketing tactics to boost your open rate
Editor: Vaishnavi Jain