Do you want to shape your marketing plans? Are you pondering over which marketing strategy can help you grow more and stay on the top? How to make the products/services countable and evoking?
Well, video content marketing is an all-in-one solution. Believe me or not, it is one of the most popular and powerful types of content available over the web that will not only help you increase your business productivity but also better your customer experience.
You might be wondering, is it worth investing time and money in creating videos to improve marketing? Whether you should add videos in your marketing strategy or not? And much more. Well, no worries! In this article, we will share some facts and figures which will help you understand why video marketing remains the key priority for a huge number of marketers.
Now, without any further discussions, let's focus on the data on video marketing. It will inspire you to know why video marketing is the next big thing in online business.
Video Marketing Statistics for 2020
Do you want to increase your ROI and generate more sales? If yes, then videos can do wonders!!!
- Around 89% of marketers believe that video helps them provide positive ROI.
- 81% of marketers believe that lead generation can be improved with the help of video marketing.
- Videos help 87% of marketers to increase their website traffic.
- 80% of marketers found that dwell time on the website can be increased by using a video marketing strategy.
- 44% of marketers say that videos are both affordable and easy to create.
- You can increase the Conversion rate by 86% after adding videos on your landing pages.
Just think for a moment, how much time does it take to grab visitors attention in a memorable way? Are you spending a huge amount of time doing so? If yes, then now you can focus more on your core business functionalities by using a video marketing strategy.
- 85% of marketers observe that video marketing is one of the best ways to grab visitor attention over the web.
- Videos help marketers to retain 95% of the messages more than normal text.
- According to the HubSpot research, there are 37% of the viewers who stay on the videos to watch till the end.
If you are planning to launch a new and complex product and want people to understand what you are actually trying to express, then there is nothing more effective than engaging and educational videos. By incorporating videos in your marketing strategy, you will not only help people understand your product/video but also helps you improve your brand awareness.
- 96% of the people found that after watching an explainer video, they are able to better learn the product and services without any major issue.
- 79% of the people say that they are convinced to make a purchase after watching an attractive brand's video.
- Personalized videos are 35% more retained by the viewers than non-personalized videos.
- If your video will be short, then you would be able to grab more visitor's attention because, as per the stats, 68% of individuals learn more about the services/products after watching short videos.
- Amazing videos helped 30% of mobile shoppers discover new products.
- 58% of the people are likely to trust more on the companies having videos than others without videos.
- According to 94% of the marketers, videos help users to understand the product/service better more quickly.
- To discover a brand, video ads are the number #1 way considered by consumers.
You cannot deny that videos are an essential part of Social media. The organizations using videos on their social media are able to attract more visitors and generate more sales. People respond more after watching informative and attractive videos on social media. The below-mentioned statistics will help you believe that video content helps you go in the right direction and achieve business heights.
- Before landing on the website, 58% of the people go through the social media pages of the organization.
- 60% of people decide to purchase a product/service found on social media.
- According to last year's research conducted by Animoto, 24% of the people decided to make more purchases after watching ads on social media.
- Yes! The three most preferred platforms used by marketers for social media video ads are Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- 1 out of 4 people will purchase after watching a story on Instagram.
- There are around 2.5 billion people who watch videos on twitter each day. This number has grown 67% more than last year.
- By adding videos in your tweets, you can increase the viewer's engagement by 10X more than the tweets without videos.
- Facebook live is used by 35% of video marketers as a channel.
- According to HubSpot, 83% of customers prefer uploading video content on youtube.
- If you add videos in your promoted tweets, you would be able to save 50% more on cost per engagement.
- Around 1 billion hours are spent by the people watching videos every day.
- Instead of watching video ads on TV, 57% of the millennial customers prefer watching it on social media.
As the usage of mobile phones is increasing, it becomes essential for organizations to use the mobile approach for business growth. And when you look at mobile video marketing, then it will not only help you grab the attention of mobile users but also allow you to increase business productivity.
- According to Wyzowl's analysis, 90% of people prefer watching videos on their personalized devices.
- There are more than 70% of the youtube videos that are viewed by the people on their mobile devices.
- According to Broadbandsearch, on average, people spend 40 minutes a day watching videos on their mobile devices.
- By watching videos on their mobile phones, Millennials are able to generate focus 1.3X times more than older generations.
Few More Words
There are no two opinions that videos are continually evolving and helping marketers to reach business heights. Uploading attractive and educational videos on the relevant platforms will help you enhance your marketing strategy.
Hopefully, the above-added statistics and figures paint a clear image of its importance and usage. But still, if you have any kind of second thought, feel free to drop a message. Also, if you want to create a video that adds value to your brand, then also you can contact us at any time. Our professionals are there to help you provide the best services.
So, what are you waiting for? Start producing engaging videos that will increase your conversions and thrill your target audience.