As marketers, we are always looking for innovative and entertaining ways to promote our products and services, make them stand out from the crowd, and generate better ROI. However, we often overlook great resources that are right in front of us. One such example is video content.
If you want to shape your marketing plans, grow your business and stay on the top, then video marketing is just the all-in-one solution for you. By far, it is one of the most popular and powerful types of content available over the web that will not only help you increase your business productivity but also better your customer experience.
Videos are a great way to attract viewers, engage leads, and delight customers. They are highly sought after and have multifold benefits. In fact, most marketers have already started investing in video marketing. Don't believe us? Maybe these following statistics will change your mind.
Video Marketing Statistics You Should Consider Before Strategizing Your Marketing Campaigns
Video Marketing Statistics
- 88% of the marketers state that they generate satisfactory ROI from video marketing.
- 80% of marketers have reported that videos have helped them boost their sales.
- 8 out of 10 internet users have purchased an app or software after watching a video.
- 83% of marketers claim video has a positive impact on lead generation.
- 87% of marketers using video stated that they saw an increase in website traffic.
- 88% of people claim that videos make collaboration easy and improve efficiency in the workplace.
- 91% of marketers feel videos have more importance for brands in the pandemic situation.
- 73% of all video content are explainer videos.
- By watching videos on their mobile phones, Millennials are able to generate focus 1.3X times more than older generations.
- 95% of marketers say videos have helped their customers understand products or services better.
Video Marketing Trends
- 95% of marketers plan to maintain or increase their video spend in the next year.
- Up to 87% of thriving marketing professionals incorporate video as their marketing tool.
- 85% of all internet users in America indulge in watching videos on any of their devices.
- It is expected that from 2022, 82% of the global internet traffic will come from videos.
- 71% of B2B marketers actively use video in their marketing practices.
- 66% of consumers reportedly prefer watching a video to reading about a product.
- Statistics show that 90% of internet users watch videos on their mobile devices.
- 84% of marketers consider video creation skills necessary when hiring for a marketing position.
- 88% of marketers plan to invest more in generating and publishing video content.
- It is estimated that a person will spend around 100 minutes each day watching videos in 2021.
- 59% of marketers who didn't use video in 2019 have started or plan to start including video in their marketing strategy.
Social Video Stats
- 77% of marketers have posted a video on social media.
- 66% of marketers who have tried video marketing on TikTok have seen success.
- Up to 2 million videos are watched by consumers every day on Twitter.
- Promoted Tweets that include videos can save more than 50% on cost-per-engagement.
- Approximately 75 million people access Facebook's video platform every day.
- 62% of people admittedly got more interested in a product after watching a Facebook ad about it.
- 83% of video marketers consider including YouTube in their marketing strategy in 2021.
- 83% of global viewers prefer watching videos on YouTube.
- Accounts that have over 100,000 Facebook followers post 70% of all video content.
- 15% of all Facebook content was video in 2020.
- An average user spends about 40 minutes a day watching YouTube videos.
- 76% of marketers planned to use video marketing on Facebook in2020.
- People view around 2 million videos on Twitter every day.
- Tweets with videos attract ten times more attention than tweets without them.
- 60% of consumers purchasing from a new brand learn about them through videos on social media.
- 70% of customers discover brands through YouTube Videos.
- 88% of all marketers use YouTube as their primary platform for video marketing.
- 95% of brands reported having got one customer from a video on social media.
Few More Words
There are no second thoughts about the fact that videos are continually evolving and helping marketers to reach new business heights. These statistics entirely focus on the success of video marketing in the present marketing scenario. We can expect videos to make further advancements in the field of marketing.
If you want to make the most of it, create compelling videos or hire an experienced video production company, and start publishing video content. For any video related query contact us. We are happy to help!
So, what are you waiting for? Start producing engaging videos that will increase your conversions and thrill your target audience.