If you have a website, it goes without saying that you would want your web pages to rank higher on the SERPs. You would use SEO best practices and analytics or even hire a marketing agency to do it for you.
The SEO Marketing Software from HubSpot is exactly what you need to boost your website's visibility in search engines. HubSpot Tools can be quite helpful in various improving aspects of your website marketing and sales operations too.
HubSpot, being a pioneer in inbound marketing, also has a content optimization tool that can evaluate your pages for SEO enhancements. It's never been simpler to improve your content's search engine rankings than with HubSpot marketing software that has built-in SEO tools.
In this blog, let us see how HubSpot tools help enhance the content of your website through SEO recommendations and Topics SEO keywords tools.
What is the HubSpot SEO tool?
The HubSpot SEO tool is a powerful tool for organic traffic that helps you optimize your overall SEO strategy. It gives you clarity on how well your website content is performing and helps you identify ways to improve its organic reach.
Before going further, keep in mind that even though HubSpot offers free SEO resources, you would need Marketing Hub Professional or Marketing Hub Enterprise account to access the keywords tool. The HubSpot CRM packages are quite affordable for small and big businesses. You might want to read this blog on HubSpot CRM pricing.
Features of HubSpot SEO tool
HubSpot SEO tool can be rightly called a 'gem' if you are looking to optimize your content. Here are a few features of the same that will make you understand why it is so:
- You can track organic keyword rankings, create custom SEO reports, analyze competitor performance, and more -- all in one easy-to-use platform.
- You'll have the insights needed to make informed decisions about your organic content and campaigns!
- Using HubSpot's SEO tools can help you optimize your content for searches and ensure it's seen by more of your target audience.
- With this helpful tool, users can create titles that are optimized for search engine crawlers as well as meta descriptions that increase visibility and engagement from users.
- Additionally, users can identify keywords related to their content and view a list of other similar words or phrases that may be used in the same context.
How to use the HubSpot SEO tool?
HubSpot's SEO tools are easy to use: all you need to do is enter the title of your page and Hubspot will analyze it for you to see if it is SEO-friendly based on keyword density and readability score. You'll then receive tips on how you can improve it if necessary.
You also have the option of editing the meta description, which appears in search engine results and should include relevant keywords that accurately describe your page.
The first thing to do is to log in to your HubSpot account, and navigate to:
Marketing > Website > SEO.
This is what the tool will look like:
Using HubSpot SEO recommendations
You can filter SEO recommendations using the following three factors, as shown in the image below: SEO categories, SEO impact, and Technical Difficulty.
Creating topics for SEO strategy
Posting relevant content on your website is quite important to drive traffic to your website. However, just posting any content is not enough. HubSpot content management system, you can plan your content strategy, identify topic clusters and create content that rank higher in search.
Utilizing the HubSpot software, you will be able to conduct keyword research as well as organize topics and subtopic keywords in accordance with the operations of your company. These subject areas are going to serve as the cornerstones for the material that you develop for both your website page and blog post.
- Pillar Page: The one main page on your website that delves into a subject at length and serves as a pillar for the main topic.
- Links on the Pillar Page: There are links on the Pillar Page to other pages that have been created about particular subtopic keywords. This information ought to also include a link back to the page that serves as the pillar.
- Internal Links: Search engines are aided in their understanding of your website's subject matter by the interlinking between its pages. Having an internal linking strategy is also one of the best practices suggested by marketers to improve your SEO.
- Navigate to Marketing > Website > SEO.
- Access Research Topics by selecting the Topics tab. Now, within the topic box, insert a category of topic.
- Choose the name of the topic and simply click the Create Topic button.
Adding subtopic keywords and supporting content
- Enter a subtopic term in the right panel by clicking Add subtopic keyword.
- After that, select Research Subtopic Keyword.
- Click Save after selecting the subtopic's keyword.
- You'll be asked to add content to this subtopic keyword right now. In the right panel, attach the supporting content as required.