Have you ever heard about the term “HubSpot” or it’s “blog publishing tool”?
If yes! It’ Great! Here also, I am explaining the usage of this tool. You can also read this article to know the proper utilization of it and manage it in a more effective way.
If your answer is No, then also no need to worry!
Getting through this guide, you will get all the answers to your queries regarding blogging tool of Hubspot.
We all know that there are various blogging tools available in the market such as Wordpress, HubSpot etc and are commonly used by the organizations to post their informative or attractive content in an optimized way. Then why to choose HubSpot?
Here is your answer!
Comparison between HubSpot Blogging software and WordPress.
Easy to Use
Need proper analysis
Need to pay affordable cost to get extraordinary services
Provides services in less cost.
Requires additional plugins
Social media Integration
Requires additional plugins to monitor, schedule and analyse social media content which are paid.
Hope! You decided to go with the better.
Is it HubSpot? WANNA! Know more about it. We are here to help you. Scroll down and get deep understanding about HubSpot Blogging software.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is an integrated platform which provides inbound marketing, sales, and services to attract, engage and delight customers and convert them into leads for generating more revenue and build a stronger relationship with the potential customers.
Organizations prefer to use this all-in-one integrated system to raise their business productivity and grow more traffic towards their website by using informative and attractive content. As per the research, more than 172,620 websites are using HubSpot to manage their business activities such as contact management, and many more.
Such immense growth has been observed in the above graph. Because of the organizations manage their blog content by using HubSpot management tool. Click here to know more about HubSpot.
Are you familiar with the reasons why organizations prefer to use the HubSpot blog tool? If not then read its importance in the next chapter.
Importance of Blog Post in HubSpot
Being into the world of marketing, I always prefer to use the tool by evaluating its benefits. If all the essential features fulfill my business requirements then only I decide to use the respective tool. You also might follow the same concept to reach at some point.
Am I Right?
So, let’s take a run down to advantages of a Blog post in HubSpot.
Drive more Traffic to your website
By uploading blogs in HubSpot, you can easily generate more traffic to your website because if the uploaded content is of good quality and published in an optimized way, then more audience will read the content which will further reduce the bounce rate and increase traffic.
It is only possible if you will publish the blog accurately. It can be done by using the HubSpot Blog post tool as you can remove extra spaces and set the image size directly through this platform.
Once you publish the blog, users can easily discover it via social media. Therefore, it is the essential benefit of using HubSpot blogging tool.
Analyze the Performance of the Blog
Can you analyze the performance of your published blog? HubSpot tool will help you to evaluate the posts; you can easily analyze that whether the audiences are interested in reading the published article or not.
After evaluating you can edit and update the blog at any time by understanding the diverse interests of the audience.
Isn’t it interesting! So, start analyzing your published blog and improvise it quickly.
Manage and Update the Post Securely
By using HubSpot, you can manage and update the content without facing any security challenges. It is another advantage of this tool because while uploading new content, you can directly save it as a draft and publish it afterward. No, one can copy the content without having your credentials.
Therefore, it is the best tool which will help you to publish and store new blogs without facing any privacy challenges.
Directly Publish Blog on Social Media
You might be using various tools to write and publish the same content. Is it true? Here, you get a better option to strategize your activities such as a blog publishing, social media sharing, etc.
HubSpot blogging tool will help you to directly publish your blog through it on various social media platforms.
In starting, you may have to spend some time while understanding its concept. But, once you get into it, you can perform all the tasks related to blog publishing quickly and substantially.
Encourage Inbound links
As per the analyses, it is evaluated that the organizations have received 97% more links to their website just by adding good quality blogs. Therefore, it is crucial to get the tool which will rank your website in search engine results by adding inbound links into your blog.
Do you wish to achieve the correlated goal? Prefer using HubSpot to encourage inbound links in your website blogs.
WANNA! Avail such benefits to better your blog quality and uplift the performance of the blog? Migrate to HubSpot- All-in-One marketing tool.
Are you satisfied? Do you want to grab more knowledge about HubSpot Blogging Tool? Redirect to the next topics of this roadmap.
Features of the HubSpot Blog Tool
HubSpot gives the content writers the most crucial tool by using which they can write, upload, edit and optimize blog post-HubSpot easily to generate more traffic to their website.
Let’s learn more and dive into the promising features of the HubSpot Blog tool.
It is common that while creating a blog post, you may perform some error. Don’t Worry! HubSpot provides the platform where you can edit, remove errors and update your blog post quickly.
Hubspot also offers draft mode editor which will help all the content writers to focus on their content without any hindrance.
To manage your existing blog option, visit your blog settings and update the content. By using this feature, you can reset the changes for your blog root URL, subscription, language setting, etc. without taking any help.
While using this feature, you can directly edit blog name, blog header, page title, meta description and many more. This feature is essential from SEO point because once, adding meta description and changing URL according to the searches will help you to increase traffic to your blog.
HubSpot provides the facility to generate a blog subscription form for each blog automatically. This feature helps you to add the option of blog notification frequency: Daily, Instant, Monthly, or weekly to customize the form.
For each subscription, you can publish and maintain blog notification emails without facing any specific problem. Learn how to set up blog subscription options.
With the help of your blog dashboard, you can view your blog posts and monitor the analytics result of your blog like settings, author, tags, etc.
Hubspot blog dashboard is divided into sections: Manage and Analyze.
Manage section will offer you to access your blog posts and create new posts by clicking on the create blog post button at the top right corner of the dashboard.
By using it, you can view comments, Authors, Tags which will further help you to optimize your blog templates quickly.
By clicking on the analyze tab, you can see your blog performance and view your blog subscribers by evaluating the information and stats.
If you only want to view the comments on your respective blog, then comments feature of HubSpot Blog will assist you. By managing your comment settings, you can choose whether you want to show the comments on your blog or not. As per your settings, comments will be updated for each blog.
Do you wish to sort your blogs according to the author, tag or date? Are you facing problem in categorizing your posts? Relax!
HubSpot provides listing page feature which will help you to view your live listing pages. You have to click on View blog button at the top of the blog dashboard and renders your blog listing pages dynamically.
All the features listed above will aid you to successfully publish the blogs and make the changes easily if needed.
You might be planning to enhance your blog performance by using HubSpot Tool.
Are you Worried about how to use it?
Scroll down and read the next chapter to take deep understanding about Hubspot Blog tool.
A Quick Tour to HubSpot Blog Tool
Now, you have landed to the station where you will get a step-by-step guide to use HubSpot Blog tool. Interested! Should be.. because here you will get to know the footsteps about how to create a new blog, edit, share, customized, manage, and add custom codes to HubSpot Blog post properly.
Let’s first learn how to create or write a blog post in Hubspot
Steps to create a Blog post in HubSpot
Planning to set up or write a new blog in Hubspot? Complete the following steps to upload the content without facing any complexity.
- After login with HubSpot account, navigate to the menu bar. Click on Marketing Website Blog. You can also click on setting icon by navigating to the left side of the desktop and click on Website Blog.
- To create a new blog, Click on create blog post button which lies at the top right page of the desktop. After clicking, you will be directed to:
- Here, you will see two different sections. One is Draft mode, and the other is Inline Edit Mode. Draft mode is selected if you want focus and collaborative setting tinti your bog.. Here, you can format and publish the blog. Further, it will help you to focus on your content before it’s publishing and optimization.
- On the other hand, Go for Inline Edit Mode if you want to create a blog post quickly. Through this mode, you can write, format and publish the blog all in one place. You can also edit your published blog at any stage.
So, let’s start with creating a form in Draft mode.
- After clicking on Draft mode, you will be redirected to:
- Here you have to add your title and move your cursor to the text area. You will see the “ +” icon. Click on it and add images, videos and can also collect.
- If you want to publish a blog from Google post directly, Click on the “Choose a Google Doc” link. Then, click on continue, accept and connect to Google buttons.
- After entering your email address, click on Allow Button.
- Once the connection is made, you will see all the documents added in your google docs. Choose the file and click on the Select button.
- The selected document will be uploaded on the screen. Navigate to the right side of the page and click on Next Button.
- Once, you press the button; all your selected document will get live.
Let’s know about how to create a blog in Inline edit mode.
- After selecting Inline edit mode, you will be redirected to-
- Enter your Blog Title and text in respective fields. Once, all the information is added, Click on Save and publish button which lies in the top right side of the dashboard.
By following all these steps, you can create a new blog and add it directly by using the HubSpot Blog Tool.
How to view, edit and share a blog post in HubSpot?
Have you published the blog successfully? No! Found some error in it? Now, want to update it correctly?
Don’t Worry! Getting through the below-added steps, you can easily make the changes and update the published blog as per your new requirements.
Steps to edit your Blog Post
- Go to Marketing Website Blog.
- Click on the drop-down list lies on the top left corner of the page.
- Select your blog name. All the blogs that are published and want to be updated will be displayed on the dashboard. After clicking on one of the blogs, you will visit:
- Navigate to the right side of the page and click on the Edit button.
- Make all the changes you want to make in the respective text area. You are done with all the updates!
- As all the changes will be saved automatically, you just have to press the updated button from the top right corner of the page.
- After clicking the Update button, your uploaded blog post will be updated.
Steps to share your blog
- To share your selected blog, you just have to click on the share button lies on the top right side of the desktop.
- Click on the Connect account button. You will be redirected to:
Here, you have to select the platform where you want to share your blog post chosen. Let’s suppose Facebook Instagram link is selected.
- Make a connection by entering your email address and password to share the blog. You will be directed to the home page of Facebook. Thus, your selected post will be shared on the chosen platform directly.
Steps to view your blog post
Do you want to view all your published blogs?
- Navigate to the blog page and click on view blog link which lies in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- After clicking the link, you will see all the blogs which are already published on your website.
All these above-mentioned steps will help you to update the blog and generate more traffic to your website.
Footstep to manage, and customize HubSpot Blog Post Settings
Managing your HubSpot blog settings is essential because it will be difficult to share and create new content on your blog. To achieve such goals, you should customize your settings, root URL, format, etc. accurately.
Let’s get to the footsteps for managing your blog setting.
- Once, you log in with the HubSpot account, Click on setting icon in the navigation bar.
In the dashboard, you will see the following tabs:
- Social Sharing
- Google AMP
- Before starting your content, you can update your settings in the respective fields such as blog name, blog header, Page title, Meta description, and Blog root URL.
- By managing the basic setting, you can create a new blog without any trouble.
- WANNA! Manage your blog post templates. Navigate to Blog’s template settings. Here you have to select your blog template. Template settings will help you to customize your blog posts on listing page efficiently
- To select the applied templates and blog listing page, Use Current template option.
- By clicking on the checkbox, you can choose the same templates for the blog listing page. You can also decide whether you want to show summaries on listing page and use featured image in listing summaries.
- Through the setting, you can also customize header HTML for Blog Listing pages. Click here, to learn more about how to customize your blog template options.
- By maintaining your subscription setting, you can edit and enable your blog email notification.
- You can enable blog subscriber notification emails, just by switching on the button. You can easily enable or disable each email type to reflect accurate frequency options.
- In the RSS feed setting, you can maintain and customize how the blog appears.
- Here, you can add the number of posts in RSS feed. You can use the checkboxes to feature your blog post summaries in emails.
- The language setting will help you to customize the blog post date, month and language.
- By clicking on language for dates drop-down list, you can choose any language in which you want to post your blog.
- By clicking on publish date format menu, you can customize your blog post publishing dates. You can also customize your blog posts by clicking on the drop-down list of month format.
- Click on Comments tab to manage your comments settings such as blog comment notification, moderator setting, etc.
- If you want all the visitors to leave a comment on your blog, then switch on enable commenting button.
- If you want to add new visitors who leave a comment to your database, select the allow comments to create contacts.
- If you want your team to approve the content before publishing, then click on Moderate content checkbox.
- You can also set who will receive the email notification of new comments added in the blog. For such settings, click on the drop-down list and update the configuration.
- You can also customize the level of comments which can be threaded with the help of threaded comments drop down menu. More are the levels; more visitors can leave their comments on your blog.
- Do you want to share your blog post over social sites without any issue? If yes, then start customizing your social sharing setting by clicking on social sharing tab.
- To choose a social sharing account, click on the default Twitter account drop-down menu.
- To include social sharing icons in your blog, choose the respective Social media channel checkbox and start sharing your blog posts within the selected network in a single click.
GOOGLE AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- By Customizing Google AMP settings, you can load your blog content quickly. It will help your visitors to read the content easily.
- To enable such goals, click on the Google AMP tab and update the page easily such as Logo images, text, header format, and body format. These settings will aid you to standardize the colors, font, etc.
Are you aware that by adding custom code to HubSpot blog post, you can develop the modules to add advanced features to your blog?
Isn’t it interesting? Without changing any code, you can change the module fields in the content editor and make your blog content attractive. Know more about how to build a custom coded template.
If you have any technical doubts, feel free to Contact Us and get our expert advice.
Hope! All the steps mentioned in this roadmap of HubSpot Blog are clear. By following each step, you can customize and publish the blog posts quickly and efficiently.
Now, you might be waiting for your next blog post to go live. Are you?
Start implementing by evaluating the Hubspot blog post checklist; you will see a Huge change in your HubSpot blog performance! You will be able to publish good quality content which will further help you to grab the attention of visitors and generate more traffic to your website.