"After-sales service is more important than assistance before sales. It is through such service that one gets permanent customers." - Konosuke Matsushita, Japanese industrialist.
Are you ready to take your customer service game to the next level?
Because according to Forbes, 96% of customers say it's a deal breaker in their brand loyalty. And in today's cut-throat business world, one bad customer service experience can mean the difference between a loyal customer and a lost one.
But don't worry; the HubSpot Service Hub has all the tools you need to knock your customer service out of the park. And the best part? It comes in different pricing options to fit the needs of businesses of all sizes. So buckle up and get ready to learn all about the features and pricing options of the HubSpot Service Hub. Because with us, you'll be a customer service pro in no time!
Features of HubSpot Service Hub
Whether a business wants to streamline customer service operations or automate repetitive tasks, the HubSpot pricing plan for Service hub helps them achieve its customer service goals.
The main features of HubSpot Service Hub include:
- Helpdesk: A customer support platform that allows you to manage and respond to customer inquiries through multiple channels, including email, phone, and social media.
- Knowledge base: A self-service platform that allows customers to find answers to their questions without contacting the support team.
- Live chat: A tool that lets you chat with website visitors in real-time, providing quick and efficient customer support.
- Chatbots: Automated chat agents that can answer common questions and guide customers to the right resources.
- Ticketing: A system that allows you to track and manage customer support requests, including prioritizing and assigning them to the appropriate team members.
- Automation: Automate repetitive tasks and workflows to save time and improve efficiency.
- Analytics: Monitor and measure the performance of your customer support efforts and identify areas for improvement.
- Integrations: Connect to popular apps like Salesforce, Zendesk, and Slack to streamline your workflow.
- Omnichannel: ability to manage customer interactions across multiple channels, such as email, phone, social media, and live chat.
- Multi-language support: provide customer support in multiple languages.
HubSpot Service Hub Pricing
The HubSpot Service Hub is a robust platform that equips companies of any size to provide first-rate customer service. The platform is made to help businesses streamline their customer service, automate tasks they often do, and improve their customer's overall experience.
HubSpot Service Hub is its flexible pricing plan that offers three tiers to choose from: the Starter Plan, the Professional Plan, and the Enterprise Plan. Each plan is tailored to meet the specific needs of different businesses and offers a range of features and capabilities to help businesses improve their customer service operations.
Let's take a look at each of the HubSpot pricing packages for Service Hub.
HubSpot Service Hub Free Plan
Whether you plan to use HubSpot for startups, non-profits, or small businesses, the free service hub plan is perfect. This free plan includes various features that can help businesses streamline their customer service processes, improve communication with customers, and increase customer satisfaction.
The free plan features include a shared inbox, which allows multiple team members to access and respond to customer inquiries from a single inbox. This can help businesses respond to customer inquiries more quickly and efficiently. Additionally, the free plan includes a ticketing system that allows businesses to track and manage customer service requests and issues.
Another valuable feature included in the free plan is the ability to create a knowledge base, which allows businesses to provide customers with quick and easy access to important information and answers to common questions. This can help businesses reduce the number of customer service requests they receive and improve the customer experience.
Limitations of HubSpot Service Hub Free Plan
The free plan offers a lot of core features that are generally not present in other customer service operation HubSpot free tools. However, there are many limitations when you are looking to further advance your business.
Here are some of the limitations of the free HubSpot service plan:
- The free service hub offers limited users who can access and use the tool simultaneously.
- The free plan does not include access to some of the more advanced features of the tool, such as automation, chatbots, and surveys, which might be essential for some businesses.
- It only allows businesses to integrate with a limited number of external tools and apps, which might limit the overall functionality of the tool.
- It does not include access to advanced reporting and analytics features, which might be important for businesses that need to track the performance of their customer service operations.
- The free plan only includes access to community support, which might not be enough for businesses that need more comprehensive assistance and guidance.
With these limitations, many businesses might have issues in scaling and advancing their growth. In that case, it is best to explore other plans. Let us start with the most affordable plan, the starter hub plan.
HubSpot Service Hub Starter Plan
The HubSpot Service Hub Starter Plan is a comprehensive customer service solution designed for small businesses and teams. This plan includes a range of features that help businesses streamline their customer service operations and improve customer satisfaction.
One of the key features of the HubSpot Service Hub Starter Plan is the ticketing system. This allows businesses to manage and track customer inquiries, requests, and complaints in one central location. The system also includes automated workflows and triggers that help businesses respond to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
Another important feature of the HubSpot Service Hub Starter Plan is the knowledge base. Customers can access this collection of articles and resources to find answers to common questions and issues. The knowledge base is easily searchable and can be customized to match the branding and tone of the business.
HubSpot Service Hub Starter Plan Pricing
If you are looking for basic software with all essential tools that help you put your customers first and deliver authentic service, the starter plan is the most affordable option. Its pricing starts from $45 per month, billed annually for $540. The plan includes 2 paid users, and you can add more users for $23 per month per user.
You might want to consider a monthly plan if you are just trying out the starter plan. You can avail of the starter plan for $50 per month with 2 paid users. If you wish to add more users, you can, and it costs $25 per month per additional user.
Limitations of HubSpot Service Hub Starter Plan
Hubspot's Service Hub Starter Plan is an efficient and cost-effective solution for small businesses looking to improve their customer service operations. However, it does have its limitations, of which some of which are listed below:
- The starter plan has limited features compared to the professional and enterprise plans. This means that businesses may not have access to all the tools and functionality needed to optimize their customer service operations.
- The plan allows for only two users, which means that businesses may not be able to have multiple team members working on customer service tasks at the same time.
- The plan has limited analytics and reporting capabilities, which means that businesses may not be able to track and understand customer service performance as effectively as they would like.
- It has limited integration capabilities, which means that businesses may not be able to connect their customer service software with other tools and systems they use.
- The absence of knowledge base capabilities means that businesses may not be able to store and organize all customer service information in one place.
- Does not support the hosting and management of video files within HubSpot. It also does not support creating videos for customers, emails, and tickets or embedding them in knowledge articles.
Users can improve their customer service using the starter plan despite these limitations. For businesses looking to take their customer service to the next level, considering upgrading to the professional plan may be the best option.
HubSpot Service Hub Professional Plan
If you are a small or midsize business looking to upgrade its customer support capabilities, the HubSpot Service Hub professional plan is the way to go. This plan provides various features and solutions to help organizations save time and effort while enhancing customer happiness and productivity.
The ability to set up and administer a dedicated customer support hub is a major selling point of the professional plan. Here, consumers can access self-service materials, file support tickets, and look up solutions to frequently asked topics. This not only makes things easier for customers, but it also helps customer service employees out.
The capacity to develop and administer a knowledge base is another vital aspect of the professional strategy. This centralizes customer support resources so that customers can easily access the answers they need whenever they need them. Clients may look for solutions to their problems in a single location when the knowledge base is linked to the support portal.
HubSpot Service Hub Professional Plan Pricing
The HubSpot Service Hub Professional plan is the perfect option if you are looking for a comprehensive solution to scale self-service and automation.
The HubSpot pricing strategy for the Professional plan costs $450 per month, billed annually, totaling $5400. This plan includes 5 paid users, and additional users can be added for an additional cost of $90 per month per user.
Alternatively, you can opt for a monthly plan, which starts at $500 per month for 5 paid users, with additional users costing $100 per month per user.
Limitations of HubSpot Service Hub Professional Plan
No doubt, the HubSpot service hub professional plan works great for various businesses. However, there are certain limitations to this plan.
Here are some of those limitations:
- The plan is limited to 5 users, which may not be sufficient for larger teams or organizations.
- It may not offer as many customization options as the higher-tier plans, which may limit the ability of businesses to fully tailor their customer service process to their specific needs.
- The plan may not offer as many integrations as the higher-tier plans, which may limit the ability of businesses to fully integrate their customer service process with other systems and tools.
- It does not offer access to advanced features such as multi-language support, advanced analytics, sandboxes, and more.
- Phone and email support are not available, and users will have to rely on community support and documentation to get their questions answered.
- It does not offer as many customization options for the chatbot as the higher-tier plans, which may limit the ability of businesses to fully tailor their customer service process to their specific needs.
- Does not enable hierarchical teams; therefore, you cannot organize users by a team, region, business unit, brand, or other dimensions that fit your business.
HubSpot Service Hub Enterprise Plan
The HubSpot Service Hub enterprise plan is a complete solution for businesses wanting to improve customer service. This plan has a number of features that can help businesses manage interactions with customers, automate workflows, and make customers happier.
One of the most important parts of the Service Hub enterprise plan is the customer service ticketing system. Businesses can handle questions and requests from customers in one place with this system. This makes it easy to keep track of tasks and decide what to do first. It also has advanced automation features, such as the ability to set up automatic responses and tasks that get assigned based on certain conditions.
Another important part of this plan is the knowledge base. This lets businesses make and share FAQs, how-to guides, and articles about fixing problems for their customers. This can make customers happier and cut down on the number of questions they have.
HubSpot Service Hub Enterprise Plan Pricing
The HubSpot enterprise plan for service hub is the most powerful help desk software for advanced control and flexibility for any large organization.
It is available for $1,200 per month, billed annually at $14,400. It includes 10 paid users, and if you wish to add more users, it is available for $120 per month per additional user.
Limitations of HubSpot Service Hub Enterprise Plan
Despite its many advanced features and capabilities, the HubSpot Service Hub Enterprise Plan does have certain limitations.
Here are the limitations of this plan:
- Some users have reported that the Enterprise plan is not as customizable as they would like, meaning that some businesses may not be able to fully tailor the platform to their specific needs.
- The Service Hub Enterprise plan is the most expensive plan offered by Hubspot, which may not be feasible for all businesses looking for better customer service, especially small or startup businesses.
- The plan has a limited storage capacity, which may not be sufficient for businesses with large amounts of data.
- The plan offers less integration with third-party systems, which could limit the functionality of the platform for some businesses.
- For some users, the service hub enterprise plan may be difficult to navigate and use, especially for those without a strong background in technology or marketing.
While the HubSpot Service Hub Enterprise Plan is a powerful tool for customer service improvement, it is important to consider the limitations before making a decision. It is essential to weigh the plan's cost and complexity against your organization's needs. Ultimately, the best plan is the one that fits your unique business requirements.
How to choose the right plan for your business?
The success of your customer support operations hinges on your ability to select the best customer service software plan for your company, which may be a challenging endeavor. Before deciding on a package, think about the following:
- Features and Functionality: The software should be able to handle all of your customer service needs, including ticket management, live chat, and knowledge management. Hubspot offers a wide range of features, including a help desk, live chat, and knowledge management, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.
- Scalability: Choosing a software plan that can scale your business is important so that you don't have to switch to a different plan in the future as the business grows. Hubspot offers scalable plans that can grow with your business, making it a great option for businesses that are looking to expand in the future.
- Integration: Another important factor to consider is the software's ability to integrate with other tools and platforms. Hubspot integrates seamlessly with a wide range of tools and platforms, including Salesforce, Zendesk, and Slack, making it easy to manage your customer service needs in one place.
- Reporting and Analytics: Robust reporting and analytics capabilities help you track the performance of your customer service team and identify areas for improvement. HubSpot offers a range of reporting and analytics tools, including real-time analytics and customer sentiment analysis, making it easy to track the performance of your customer service team.
- Cost: Cost is always a consideration when choosing a customer service software plan. It is important to choose a plan that fits your budget but also offers all the features and functionality you need. There is a range of HubSpot pricing options, making it easy to find a plan that fits your budget.
By carefully considering these factors, you can ensure that you choose a software plan that meets all of your customer service needs and can grow with your business. You can rest easy knowing that you have a powerful solution to handle your customer service needs when choosing HubSpot service hub.
Ready to stand out with the best customer service?
When it comes to customer service automation, Hubspot is a true game-changer. The Service Hub Starter Plan is an efficient and cost-effective solution for small businesses looking to improve their customer service operations. But that's just the tip of the iceberg.
You can access a wide range of pricing plans that cater to businesses of all sizes if you are looking for HubSpot pricing for startups or even large enterprises. With its powerful features and capabilities, you can be sure that whatever plan you choose will drive growth and success for your business.
We encourage you to read our blogs on HubSpot pricing for various hubs - HubSpot Marketing Hub pricing, HubSpot CMS Hub pricing, HubSpot Operations Hub pricing, and HubSpot Sales Hub pricing.
If you need help, our expert team is always ready to assist you. Contact us to know more!