Are you tired of trying to navigate the confusing world of marketing software pricing?
Well, you've come to the right place. We understand that choosing the right marketing tools for your business can be overwhelming and expensive, which is why we've decided to break down the pricing options for HubSpot Marketing Hub in a simple and easy-to-understand format.
Whether you're a small business owner or a marketing professional, we have the information you need to make an informed decision about your marketing software investment. So, grab a cup of coffee, and let's dive in!
Features of HubSpot Marketing Hub
Before we begin, it's important that you understand the main features of HubSpot Marketing Hub.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a powerful marketing automation software that allows businesses to attract, engage, and delight customers through various marketing channels. It offers a range of features that enable businesses to create, manage, and analyze marketing campaigns, as well as track and measure their success.
Here are some of the main features of HubSpot Marketing Hub:
- Inbound Marketing: Helps businesses attract website visitors, convert leads, and close customers using a variety of tools such as blog, SEO, social media, email, and lead nurturing.
- Content Management: Allows businesses to create, manage, and optimize their website and blog content, as well as track and measure their performance.
- HubSpot email marketing: Helps businesses create, send, and track the performance of email campaigns, as well as segment their email list and personalize their messages.
- Social Media Management: Allows businesses to publish, schedule, and track the performance of social media posts, as well as track and measure the ROI of their social media campaigns.
- Lead Management: Helps businesses capture, nurture, and qualify leads using a variety of tools such as forms, landing pages, and lead flows.
- Marketing Analytics: Provides businesses with real-time data and insights on their marketing campaigns, as well as detailed reporting and analysis on their website and blog performance.
- Marketing Automation: Helps businesses automate their marketing processes and workflows, such as lead nurturing, email marketing, and social media.
- Landing Pages and Forms: Allows businesses to create and optimize landing pages and forms to capture leads and track conversion rates.
- CRM: Hubspot has a built-in CRM, providing businesses with a central location to manage customer interactions and data.
- SEO: Helps businesses optimize their website and blog content for search engines and track website visibility, performance, and ranking.
But, how much does this all cost? Let’s find out.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing
HubSpot pricing tiers are structured such that they offer flexible plans so that businesses of all sizes may access the capabilities they need to thrive. Features, such as website designs, automation tools, content production tools, and more, vary across the pricing tiers, which range from free to Enterprise.
HubSpot's free tier is ideal for startups and small businesses just getting their feet wet with inbound marketing, while the paid levels offer more sophisticated tools for established enterprises.
Each pricing tier is adaptable enough to permit an upgrade or decrease at any moment. Even if you're searching for HubSpot pricing for startups or HubSpot pricing for big enterprises, HubSpot has the right plan for you that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Free Plan
If you're a small business or startup trying to increase your online visibility, the HubSpot Marketing Hub Free Plan is a great option. You'll be able to attract, engage, and please customers with this plan's many available features.
The contact management system is one of the best aspects of the free plan, as it lets you sort your contacts into different lists and send them customized emails. You can easily collect leads and expand your email list with the help of the available forms and landing pages.
Basic analytics are included in the free plan, so you can see how well your efforts are doing and where you may make adjustments. As part of the strategy, you may also write and distribute blog entries, which can boost website traffic and awareness of your company as an authority in its field.
Limitations of HubSpot Marketing Hub Free Plan
Companies who are just getting their feet wet in the world of inbound marketing would do well to sign up for HubSpot's Marketing Hub Free Plan. You will have access to all the tools necessary to expand your reach and produce new leads.
However, there are limitations if you are looking to level up your business. Here are a few of them:
- Limited to 5 forms and 5 landing pages, which may not be sufficient for businesses with a high volume of leads.
- The plan only allows for only up to 2,000 emails per month, with HubSpot branding.
- Limited number of integrations which may not be sufficient for businesses that use multiple software platforms.
- The plan only includes basic analytics and reporting and does not include advanced features such as multi-touch attribution or lead scoring.
- The plan has very limited customization options for forms, landing pages, and emails.
- The plan only includes basic customer support and does not include priority support or dedicated account managers.
Due to the limitations of the HubSpot Marketing Hub Fee Plan, it may not be suitable for businesses that require more advanced features or support. So, if you are looking to go beyond that, you would want to check out the starter plan.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter Plan
Imagine having a marketing ninja by your side, helping you to attract, engage and delight your customers. The Starter Plan is like a superhero suit for your marketing efforts, giving you the power to create compelling content, track your website's performance and analyze your audience's behavior.
Unlike the free plan, the Starter Plan gives you access to a wider range of tools and features, allowing you to take your marketing game to the next level. With the Starter Plan, you'll have access to tools like lead capture forms, contact management, and email marketing that will help you turn website visitors into loyal customers.
Additionally, you'll have the ability to track your performance with analytics, so you can see what's working and what's not. And with a user-friendly interface, you'll be able to easily navigate the platform and make the most of your marketing efforts.
Let's dive into the pricing of the starter plan.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter Plan Pricing
The starter plan comprises essential marketing tools to engage and convert leads. Its pricing starts from $45 per month, billed annually for $540. The plan includes 1,000 marketing contacts, and you can add more contacts for $45 per month per 1,000 contacts.
If you want to try the marketing hub plan for just a month, you can purchase it on a monthly basis too. For just a month, the starter plan can be purchased for $50, which includes 1,000 marketing contacts. By paying $50, you can add an extra 1,000 marketing contacts.
Limitations of HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter Plan
Even though the starter plan looks quite brilliant compared to the free plan, there are still a lot of limitations for business growth if you decide to go forward with the same plan.
The HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter Plan has the following limitations:
- It has limited marketing contacts, and you can only store and manage up to 1,000 contacts in your HubSpot account.
- The plan allows for limited email sends per month. If you need to send more emails, you will need to upgrade to a higher plan.
- The plan does not include HubSpot's social media publishing and monitoring tools.
- It does not include access to advanced analytics such as multi-touch attribution and lead scoring.
- It does not include team collaboration features such as task assignments and approval workflows.
- It does not include some advanced integrations such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- You can only have one custom domain on the Starter plan.
- The plan only allows for one active A/B test at a time.
- The plan only allows for only one chatbot and conversational bots on the website.
- No video hosting features.
If you are a small business starting to look towards the horizons of growth, the starter plan is feasible. However, if you are rising into a mid-sized business, you would want to think of the marketing hub professional plan of HubSpot.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional Plan
For businesses that are ready to level up their inbound marketing strategies, the HubSpot marketing hub professional plan is a game-changer. This package gives you access to a plethora of powerful tools that may be used to expand your consumer base, strengthen relationships with existing clients, and create loyal advocates.
The marketing automation tools included in the professional package are particularly useful. You can use this function to build automated, personalized campaigns for lead nurturing and increased sales. In addition, you'll have the option to divide your leads into subsets according to how they interact with your content.
In-depth data regarding your campaigns' success and areas for enhancement are provided in the professional plan. This information can help you decide where to put your money for the greatest return.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional Plan Pricing
With the professional plan, you get access to all of the marketing software features, including automation, reporting, and campaigns. Its pricing begins at $800 per month, which is equivalent to $9600 when paid annually. Up to 2,000 marketing contacts are included in the plan, with additional connections costing $224.7 per month per 5,000 contacts.
The marketing hub professional plan can be purchased on a monthly basis if you only want to try it out for a month. The plan contains 2,000 marketing connections that may be purchased for just $890 for a single month. Extra marketing contacts can be added for only $250 per 5000 contacts.
Limitations of HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional Plan
The HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional Plan is a step above the Starter Plan and offers more advanced features, but it still has some limitations:
- The Professional Plan has a limit of 10,000 contacts, which means you can only store and manage up to 10,000 contacts in your HubSpot account.
- Monthly emails that can be sent are limited to 10,000. If you need to send more emails, you will need to upgrade to a higher plan.
- The plan does not include access to some advanced analytics, such as predictive lead scoring and revenue analytics.
- The plan does not include some advanced integrations such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Zendesk.
- You can only have five custom domains on the professional plan.
- The plan only allows for two active A/B tests at a time, and adaptive testing is also absent.
- The plan only allows for two chatbots and conversational bots on the website.
- The plan only allows for up to 100 landing pages and up to 100,000 monthly website visitors.
- Lack of predictive lead scoring that can help in conducting marketing campaigns.
The HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional Plan is a great option for businesses looking for advanced marketing capabilities and analytics. However, it does have some limitations in terms of contact limits, email sends, advanced analytics, and team collaboration. For even bigger organizations, the Enterprise plan is the solution that offers even more advanced capabilities and customization options.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise Plan
Large, rapidly expanding businesses that want to take their marketing to the next level should subscribe to the HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise plan. With this plan, you gain access to a plethora of cutting-edge features and functionalities that can boost your business's ability to generate leads, close sales, and satisfy customers.
Your marketing activities can be scaled up or down in accordance with the needs of your expanding company, which is one of the main benefits of the Enterprise Plan. With no limits on who you can contact or how many emails you can send, you can connect with and convert a greater number of potential buyers. The plan also contains sophisticated analytics and reporting capabilities, illuminating your marketing results and areas for development.
Managing and streamlining marketing efforts across teams and departments is a breeze with the Enterprise Plan's built-in suite of enhanced team communication and workflow tools. HubSpot's adaptable interface and a plethora of available integrations make it easy to personalize the platform to your company's specific requirements.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise Plan Pricing
If you're looking for the ultimate in marketing software capability and adaptability, go no further than the enterprise package. For the annual plan, you'll pay just $3,600 per month, billed annually for $43,200. In addition to the included 10,000 marketing contacts, you can add additional 10,000 contacts for $100 per month.
Limitations of HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise Plan
The HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise plan offers a full range of advanced features and capabilities that are not available in lower plans. Enterprise plan is built to meet the needs of large, high-growth organizations and is customizable to fit the unique needs of the organization.
However, it has its own set of limitations, despite being one of the best marketing software:
- It is not affordable for small and medium-sized businesses.
- There is a limit on the number of videos that can be hosted.
- The number of campaigns per portal is limited to 1000, the same as the professional plan.
- It only allows for 1000 workflows.
- Even though it is an expensive plan, there needs to be an additional purchase made for marketing contacts above 10,000.
How to choose the right plan for your business?
When it comes to choosing the right marketing software pricing plan for your business, there are a few key factors to consider. Here are some things to keep in mind as you make your decision:
- Number of contacts: One of the most important factors to consider is the number of contacts you'll be able to store and manage on your chosen plan. If you're a small business or startup, a plan with a lower contact limit may be sufficient, but if you're a larger organization, you'll likely need a plan with a higher limit.
- Email marketing: Another important factor to consider is the number of emails sent you'll be able to make on your chosen plan. If you're a business that relies heavily on email marketing, you'll need a plan that allows for a higher number of sends.
- Advanced features: If you're looking for advanced marketing capabilities such as advanced analytics, lead nurturing, or team collaboration, you'll need to choose a plan that offers these features. HubSpot's Marketing Hub Enterprise plan offers a full range of advanced features.
- Integrations: Consider the type of integrations you need for your business. For example, if you're using Salesforce, you'll want to choose a plan that integrates with Salesforce. HubSpot offers a variety of integrations with popular tools.
- Customization: Some companies have specific needs and want to have the flexibility to customize their experience. HubSpot's Marketing Hub Enterprise plan offers customizable dashboards and flexible integrations.
- Support and onboarding: Consider the level of support and onboarding your business needs. If you're new to marketing software, you may want to choose a plan that offers dedicated onboarding and customer success support. HubSpot's Marketing Hub Enterprise plan includes dedicated onboarding and customer success support.
- Budget: Of course, your budget is also a major factor to consider. It's important to find a plan that fits your budget while also meeting your business's needs. HubSpot offers a range of pricing plans to suit different budgets.
Choosing the correct marketing software pricing plan for your company is a significant choice. Finding the right plan for your company requires thinking about things like contact caps, email sends advanced features, integrations, customization, support, and budget.
Ready to break through the noise?
Hubspot has different pricing tiers and plans to serve organizations of all sizes, from startups looking for a simple package to large enterprises in need of advanced features.
With the HubSpot marketing hub, you can be sure of the results of various campaigns that you run and lead capture. HubSpot offers a range of pricing plans to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes, and with its powerful set of features and capabilities, it can help you drive growth and success. And the rest is up to you!
If you're looking for more information on how much each HubSpot hub costs, you can read up on it in our HubSpot pricing blog, or you can use the handy HubSpot pricing calculator. If you're having trouble with HubSpot, though, you can always reach out to us for assistance.