The importance of a Logo is undeniable; it can make or break the outlook of what your company represents. A logo can determine your business’s influence, its effectiveness, and its impression on your customers.
With the presence of broadcast media and digital media, Logo Animation has become critical. An animated logo makes your business more memorable, creative, and presentable in the eye of the beholder.
Logo Animation has become an excellent strategy to engage audiences in Digital Marketing. Two animated logos that are well known and successful in their presentation are “DreamWorks Animation” and “MTV.”
A distinctive Logo Animation can draw massive traffic towards your company website and digital media platforms. Henceforward, we will introduce Free Logo Animation and How you can get it done; to enhance your digital and social marketing strategy.
However, there are other articles that you could use to improve your Marketing, Business, Digital, and Social Media Strategies to the maximum. Because you would have to remember that an animated logo is only the first step to your Business and Marketing Strategy, and there are a lot more criteria that need to be applied.
What is an Animated Logo?
A logo is a small symbol that signifies your company and brand by adapting its name. It embodies your company’s characteristics, and though it used to be only in 2D, with the existence of different media, there are now 3D and Animated Logos.
Animated logos may be moving, bouncy, initiating fun sounds, or including fun animations. They are creative inventions used to create brand recognition and audience engagement. They are a dominant marketing tool for captivating your audiences and customers.
This article gives you 4 short step guide of how you should make a Free Animated Logo:
Find a Free Logo Animation Website
There are many free websites available online that you can use to increase your brand visibility by making animated logos. These websites usually do not need additional software; you can make your logo online and on their website, and later download to use as you please. There are websites like:
- RenderForest: Allows various effects and gives a broad range of resources for animating 3D logos.
- Tube Arsenal: Allows logo colour and size change, easy to make logo animations, and fast access to their previews.
- AniMaker: You can upload and edit your logo numerous times, with a variety of choices.
- Offeo: A very easy to use website with five simple steps. But you would need to Sign Up.
- Adobe Spark: It has a great variety of typographies to make logo animations. You can directly share your result on YouTube.
- Make Web Video: The best online tool for making Logo Animations for Free. It is professional and just as competent as paid software. It has all the features that you may need to make a Logo Animation.
These websites allow you to make Logo Animations for free. But they also have Logo templates that you could use to reduce time spent on the initial base logo.
There are a lot more websites, but these are what we have hand-picked for you. These websites usually have a clear step by step guideline that you can use to make your Logos within their sites.
Short and Engaging Logo Animation
Don’t mistake your Logo Animation for a teaser, video, or an advertisement; they are different things. Animated logos are just like any 2D logo; they should be engaging and memorable in introducing your company name and purpose.
So, it must be brief, short, and to the point, to reach the objective of being engaging and memorable.
But just because it is short, it does not mean it is plain. Express your organization, brand, and product through an appealing logo shape that is easy to identify and unique enough to be distinctive.
Then add an animation that enhances your brand’s significance, explains its purpose, describes your company’s niche and interest, all while being engaging. Don’t overlook your brand; if your brand represents food, your logo and animation should do the same.
- Animation Style- Your animation style should be in sync with your brand and what it wants to represent. There are six types of Animation Styles.
- Traditional Animation – Hand drew pictures that turned into animations.
- 2D Animation – Movement created in 2D, the characters of a logo may move, but the logo won’t have any depth to their features or 3D characteristics.
- 3D Animation – 3D Animated logos imitate real-world 3D Images created on digital software.
- Clay Animation – Clay Animation or Claymation is a new trend that has been around for centuries. Claymation uses clay made pieces and characters to create an animation.
- Kinetic Typography Animation – It uses letters and fonts to create an animation. It is a series of moving texts with different fonts.
Each style creates a different experience and understanding for your audience in how they see your brand. Just ensure that you choose the Animation Style that is most in-line with your organization and creates the most significant impact of engagement and impression on your audiences.
Branding and Brand Awareness
Your logo should first and foremost have one motive in mind: creating good branding, which creates significant brand awareness. The impact your logo makes is critical to your branding and brand awareness; so, keep that in mind when designing your Logo Animation.
Now that you know all the steps to making a Logo Animation for free, here are some tips to what your Animated Logo should look like:
Tips on the Animated Logo Design
Step 1 – Use Transparent Backgrounds
Suppose you are using a background, whether from your gallery or the site you are using for making your free Logo Animation. You should use an image, illustration, or icon that is simple and transparent, especially if it’s for the background. A simple background will give you more room for your design and the creation of the Animated Logo.
Step 2 – Right Template Choice
Your Template should match your business style and theme. If it’s for a retail or restaurant, it should be upbeat and attractive. If it’s for a law firm, it should be clean-cut and severe. So, ensure you have your company in mind when designing your Animated Logo.
Step 3 – Explosive and Presentable
Be explosive in your design and create a presentable Animated Logo. Your logo is your introduction to your brand and company. Your logo is your first impression when your customer or user sees your Animated Logo, so being explosive and presentable is key.
Step 4 – Minimalism is Key
Don’t over-design your brand, don’t get carried away, and don’t overuse your effects. The key to the best Animated Logo is Simplicity and so Minimalism in design. Your Animated Logo should not be any more than 3 to 4 seconds, and it should not be over-complicated.
Last But Not Least
Last but not least, upon following all the above steps, you can make your Free Animated logo. But this is only the first step to your Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy.
You must apply more criteria for the maximum impact of your marketing strategy; this takes a lot of research. You would need to investigate and use digital marketing strategies, business strategies, and social media marketing strategies specific to your platform and business to gain the ultimate advantage and return on investment.