Running a business without a sales software tool is like running a marathon without a GPS watch. You may get lost in the daily hustle and bustle and lose sight of your ultimate goals.
Sales software acts like a GPS for your business, providing real-time data and guidance to help you stay on course and reach your goals. It tracks customer interactions, monitors pipelines, and identifies growth opportunities. It also aligns the efforts of your sales team, ensuring closed deals and business growth.
One of the top options on the market is HubSpot Sales Hub which offers basic to advanced features and is priced in 3 different tiers. In this blog, let’s explore each of the HubSpot Sales Hub pricing tiers in the sales hub so that you wouldn’t need to think twice about what’s the best plan for your business.
Features of HubSpot Sales Hub
With its array of features designed to streamline your sales process, this tool is essential for any business looking to take its sales to the next level. From contact management to lead nurturing and deal tracking, HubSpot Sales Hub has everything you need to close more deals and grow your business.
So buckle up, and let's dive into the main features that make this platform a must-have for any sales team:
- Lead capture and management: HubSpot Sales Hub allows users to easily capture leads from various sources, including forms, social media, and email, and organize them in a centralized database.
- Email tracking: Users can track when their emails are opened and clicked, as well as see when a recipient is typing a response.
- Meeting Scheduling: HubSpot Sales Hub includes a tool for scheduling meetings with prospects and clients directly from the platform.
- Sales forecasting: The platform provides insights and predictions for sales performance, allowing users to plan and optimize their sales efforts.
- CRM integration: HubSpot Sales Hub seamlessly integrates with the company's CRM platform, allowing for easy management of customer relationships.
- Sales automation: The platform includes tools for automating repetitive tasks and processes, freeing up time for sales reps to focus on more important activities.
- Mobile app: HubSpot Sales Hub includes a mobile app that allows sales reps to access and manage their sales activities on the go.
HubSpot Sales Hub Pricing
If you're looking for a comprehensive sales solution, the HubSpot Sales Hub is an excellent choice.
With three HubSpot pricing tiers - Starter, Professional, and Enterprise - it's easy to find a plan that meets your business needs and budget. Each tier offers different levels of features and services to help you reach your sales goals.
HubSpot Sales Hub Free Plan
Let's talk about the ultimate budget-friendly option: the Free Hubspot Sales Hub Plan.
This option is a great starting point for businesses just getting started with sales software or for those on a tight budget. The free plan offers a taste of the powerful features and capabilities that Hubspot Sales Hub has to offer.
With the free plan, you'll get access to basic features such as Contact Management, Email Tracking, Meeting Scheduling, and Reporting dashboard, Gmail and Outlook integration, and App Marketplace integrations, to name a few.
You will also be able to connect with HubSpot's CRM, which can help you easily manage and analyze your customer interactions and keep your pipeline organized.
Additionally, the free plan gives you access to Hubspot's library of resources and learning materials, so you can learn more about the software and how to use it to its fullest potential.
The biggest benefit of the HubSpot Sales Hub free plan is that you can use it for unlimited users. However, as it is a free plan, it will not have as many features and capabilities as the paid plans.
Limitations of the Sales Hub free plan
While the free plan of Hubspot Sales Hub is a great starting point, it's important to be aware of its limitations as well.
Here are some of the major limitations of HubSpot's free sales hub plan:
- You cannot remove HubSpot branding.
- Available features will be restricted to certain numbers.
- Customer support is limited to the community forum and knowledge base.
- Limited integration features (no WhatsApp and Salesforce integration).
- Does not include payment options.
- No video support, call, or collaboration features.
Think of the free plan as a trial run for Hubspot Sales Hub. It's a great way to dip your toes in the water and see if the software is a good fit for your business before committing to a paid plan.
In short, the free plan offers a powerful set of features that can help you to streamline your sales process and grow your revenue. And the best part is, it won't cost you a dime. If the free plan works well for you, it could be the perfect budget-friendly sales software option.
HubSpot Sales Hub Starter plan
If you're ready to take the next step beyond the free plan, the Starter package of Hubspot Sales Hub is a great option for small businesses looking to streamline their sales process and grow their revenue.
With this package, you'll get access to a powerful set of features and capabilities that can help you take your sales game to the next level.
In addition to what is available in the free sales hub package, the Starter HubSpot plan includes advanced tools and features. Some of these features are payment options, goals to set a target for your team, multiple currencies, calling features, stripe integration, and simple automation.
Let’s take a look at the pricing of the Starter plan for the HubSpot sales hub.
HubSpot Sales Hub Starter plan pricing
The exact pricing for this plan can vary depending on the number of users, but generally, it starts at $45 per month, billed annually at $540. The plan includes 2 users. But in case you need additional paid users, you can get 2 paid users for $23/month each.
If you are thinking of trying the Starter pack just for a month, that’s also possible. It still depends on the number of users but starts at $50/month with 2 paid users. Additionally, if you wish to add more paid users, it will cost you $25/month per user.
Limitations of the Sales Hub Starter plan
The HubSpot pricing sales starter plan is designed for small businesses and startups looking to manage their sales activities. However, like any pricing plan, it comes with its own set of limitations, which can be a deal breaker for some businesses.
- Limited third-party integration features.
- Does not include sales analytics features.
- Support is available only via email and in-app chat.
- No video messaging is available.
- Limited customization features.
- No free trials.
These limitations may be a deal breaker for some businesses with more advanced requirements. Before choosing this plan, businesses should carefully evaluate their needs and compare them with the features and limitations offered by the Sales Hub Starter Plan to ensure that it is the right fit for them.
HubSpot Sales Hub Professional plan
Are you ready to take your sales game to the next level? Look no further than HubSpot's Sales Hub Professional Plan! This plan is packed with features one step ahead of the starter plan to help you close more deals, increase efficiency, and supercharge your sales process.
With the Professional Plan, you'll have access to all the features of the starter plan, along with advanced sales tools such as sales sequences, sales analytics, smart send times, product library, permission sets, and playbooks.
These tools will help you create personalized, automated sales sequences that can be tailored to different stages in the buying journey. This will allow you to close deals faster and with less effort.
In addition to that, you will have access to the native sales email integration. This feature allows you to access, create and reply to your leads' emails directly from within the CRM. This will save you time and increase your sales team's productivity.
Another thing about the HubSpot Sales Hub professional plan is that there will be an upgrade in the features of the starter plan. But perhaps the most powerful feature of the Professional Plan is the ability to use forecasting and custom reporting tools.
HubSpot Sales Hub Professional plan pricing
Now that you are familiar with what the professional plan can do for you, there would be curiosity to know how much all of it costs.
The specific cost of this plan is something that can change based on the number of users, but in general, it begins at $450 per month, with an annual fee of $5400 being charged for it.
Five paid users are included in the plan. In the event that you require more paid users, however, you can purchase two paid users for $90 per month each.
It is also feasible for you to test out the Starter pack for just one month if that is what you have in mind. It is still dependent on the number of users, however, the beginning price is $500 per month for five paid users.
In addition, the cost to add more paying users will be $25 per month for each additional user that you want to add.
Also, you can start off using the HubSpot professional plan with a 14-day free trial. That would give you an idea of whether or not this plan is well suited for your business.
Limitations of the Sales Hub Professional plan
The HubSpot Sales Hub Professional Plan is a comprehensive sales automation platform that can help businesses streamline their sales processes, increase productivity and close more deals.
However, despite its many features and capabilities, the Professional Plan does have some limitations:
- Lack of predictive lead scoring, which is increasingly essential in sales today.
- Lack of inclusion of hierarchical team management.
- Limitation in the use of advanced features, even if higher than the starter plan.
- Lack of custom goal setting.
But even if there are a few limitations to the professional plan, there is a clear advantage for midsize businesses and already established businesses looking to grow more. However, for much bigger enterprises, you might have to look for an even more advanced plan.
HubSpot Sales Hub Enterprise plan
Okay! So, this is the ultimate HubSpot sales pricing plan.
The Enterprise plan is the highest tier of HubSpot pricing options. This plan is designed for large businesses and enterprises that require advanced features and integrations to support their sales, marketing, and service operations.
The Enterprise plan includes a wide range of advanced features and integrations that are not available on other plans. This includes access to HubSpot's Salesforce integration, which allows users to sync their sales data between HubSpot and Salesforce.
Additionally, it includes features like conversation intelligence, predictive lead scoring, and advanced permissions. The key feature of the Enterprise plan is the ability to customize the platform to fit the unique needs of your business. This includes custom objects, sandboxes, and hierarchical teams.
In terms of support and resources, the Enterprise plan provides enterprise-level support and training, including a dedicated customer success manager. This ensures that your team has the resources and support they need to fully utilize the platform and achieve their goals.
In comparison to other plans, the Enterprise plan offers a wider range of features, integrations, and support, which is designed to meet the needs of large businesses and enterprises. It is a great option for those who need advanced capabilities, scalability, and customization options to support their business operations.
HubSpot Enterprise Hub Pricing
It is important that you would need to be clear on how much you spend, even if you are a big enterprise.
The HubSpot sales hub enterprise plan, like the other Hubspot pricing tiers for sales, is based on the number of users. The enterprise plan starts at $1,200/month, which is billed annually at $14,400. This includes 10 paid users, and you can additionally add users for $120 each per month.
Limitations of the Sales Hub Enterprise plan
Even though the enterprise plan is the ultimate HubSpot pricing plan, there are limitations for the same.
Let’s take a look at these limitations:
- It may not be as scalable as some businesses' needs and requirements.
- Limitations in the number of users and customizations.
- Highly-priced and not feasible for small or midsize businesses.
- Accommodates a large amount of data but may not be adequate for data-intensive businesses.
- Support features may not have the same level of dedicated support as other CRM solutions.
- Enterprise plan reporting is robust, but advanced users may need more detail and depth.
How to choose the right plan for your business?
When it comes to choosing a pricing plan for Hubspot's sales software, there are several factors to consider in order to ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.
Here are a few key factors to consider:
- Size of your sales team: HubSpot offers different pricing plans based on the number of users, so it's important to choose a plan that will accommodate the number of salespeople on your team.
- Sales process: HubSpot offers different features and functionality at different price points, so it's important to choose a plan that includes the features you need to support your sales process.
- Business budget: HubSpot offers a range of pricing options, so it's important to choose a plan that fits within your budget.
- Future growth plans: As your business grows, so will your sales team and your need for additional features. It's important to choose a plan that will scale your business and accommodate future growth.
- Data and integrations: Some pricing plans have limits on the amount of data that can be stored, and some have limits on the number of integrations with other tools. Make sure to choose a plan that accommodates your data storage and integration needs.
From the number of users to the specific features and integrations that you need, it is important to evaluate each of these factors in order to determine the plan that is right for your business. Ultimately, the goal is to find a plan that is within your budget while also providing the features and integrations that you need to succeed.
Ready to supercharge your sales processes?
Knowing enough about the many HubSpot price plans to choose one that works for your business's specific goals and budget can be a challenging endeavor in and of itself.
HubSpot offers a variety of plans and pricing tiers to accommodate businesses of all sizes, from startups searching for a basic package to enterprises in need of more sophisticated tools. Make sure to include the number of users, the features you need, and your budget.
You can develop your business and save time with HubSpot's helpful sales, marketing, and customer service solutions. With the HubSpot Sales Hub tool, you can take the first step toward a more effective, productive, and successful business. Schedule a call with webdew's HubSpot consultants, and they'll be there to help you every step of the way.
You can check out the detailed pricing features of all HubSpot hubs in our HubSpot pricing blog or even check out the HubSpot pricing calculator to make the job easier. However, if you need a hand with HubSpot, feel free to contact us.