Driving traffic to your site can often seem challenging. And once you've finally earned those clicks, you need to make the right impression with the perfect landing page.
So, to run successful marketing campaigns and make the most of your traffic, it's vital that your landing pages are tailored to your website visitors. And to ensure your landing pages look incredibly professional and offer an exceptional user experience, you have to use the right landing page builder.
Luckily, there are a plethora of wonderful options available for Shopify users.
Shopify offers every tool that you need to set up a remarkable and high-performing online store. The landing page builder for Shopify provides all the essential tools to design and customize landing pages to boost sales quickly.
So, let's have an inside look at some of the best landing page builders for Shopify. Whether you are creating a new Shopify store or are not happy with your existing landing page builder, or simply want to build a landing page on Shopify, this article is for you.
Let's dive in!
6 Best landing page builders by Shopify
Your success as a Shopify merchant depends entirely on how well your Shopify landing pages convert. Your landing pages need to load instantly to prevent missed leads and sales opportunities due to customer impatience.
Besides, your landing pages need to strike a fine balance between grabbing the attention and not overwhelming visitors with too much visual information.
Now the question is: is it a good idea to apply a page-builder app for that?
Well, fortunately, using a Shopify landing page builder app doesn't require you to learn how to code or perhaps hire a developer for beautifully crafted pages. Besides, Shopify page builder apps make building striking landing pages easier than ever before.
Keep reading to find out which Shopify landing page builder will be ideal for your goals to create remarkable e-commerce landing pages.
GemPages landing page builder
GemPages is an affordable, feature-rich, and drag-and-drop Shopify landing page builder, with over 50 landing page templates to pick from.
- It is mobile responsive and thus adjusts your online store according to your potential buyers’ screen sizes.
- It offers the basic add-to-cart, quantity, price, countdown, image, and related product buttons.
- Sync with Google Shopping catalog and Facebook Pixel to keep pages even after you uninstall GemPages, and use any other Shopify theme.
- It supports MailChimp, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ad.
- GemPages offers a 10-day free trial.
Shogun landing page builder
Shogun is an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop landing page builder. You can use it to design your coming soon, FAQ, and contact us forms. This landing page builder works with any Shopify theme.
- It enables you to import and edit your existing pages in the Shogun editor.
- The base plan offers over 30 landing page templates await.
- You can also apply the theme editor to customize your "thank you," "collections," and terms & conditions pages.
- Shogun is mobile responsive for SEO optimization and lets you edit meta titles and descriptions to match your keyword strategy.
- It also comes with an image compressor tool to boost your landing page speed.
- It also allows you to resize images to offer excellent visuals that grab attention.
- It also supports integration with most social media platforms and offers a 10-day free trial.
- With Shogun, you can schedule your new landing pages to get published.
- It also offers functionalities like A/B testing for your Shopify landing pages and the ability to collaborate with a team of 6 or more with the $149/month Optimize plan.
PageFly landing page builder
If you are a customization freak, PageFly might be for you. It allows you to use a drag-and-drop landing page builder to build and customize elements of your landing page irrespective of your niche and viewing devices.
- It offers around 30 design elements that you can use to customize your landing page.
- However, you get a 14-day trial and need to buy the full version to continue enjoying the exclusive features.
- With PageFly, you need not worry about the programming technicalities.
- It also provides one of the best customer support services.
Zipify landing page builder
Zipify is perhaps not the most affordable of the Shopify landing page builder; however, it offers a whole package of features to back up its pricing.
- Some of the best Zipify features include its seamless integration with the Shopify platform, custom Google Analytics dashboard, and Facebook pixel.
- Besides, it allows you to easily link your leads to your sales messages from multiple sources, including email clicks, and see the conversion rate, so you can take the right steps to boost conversions.
- You don't require any subdomains or plugins to set up your landing page on some of the most powerful CRM, including ActiveCampaign, Ontraport, MailChimp, Infusionsoft, GetResponse, Klaviyo, and Aweber.
- Zipify is a reliable mobile responsive, drag-and-drop landing page builder loaded with templates for e-commerce.
- You can see if Zipify works for you with the 14-day trial.
Hypervisual page builder
Hypervisual is pretty renowned for making stunning pages that make your landing page stand out.
- It allows you to remove your Shopify theme’s header and footer to create full-screen landing pages to minimize distractions for visitors.
- Hypervisual supports MailChimp and Klaviyo integration to help you add Shopify leads to your email list.
- Like any other Shopify landing page builder, it also supports a responsive design for all device users, SEO optimization, and Google Analytics and Facebook pixel integrations.
LeadSlide landing page builder
- It offers e-commerce-optimized features, including fully customizable video and product landing pages, Klaviyo and MailChimp integrations, giveaways and discounts functionalities, and a fully editable countdown timer to boost conversions.
- It also lets you track analytics such as abandoned carts, and repeat buyers and run promotional landing pages.
- LeadSlide supports easy integration with Google Analytics, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and WordPress.
- It offers a fantastic 30 days trial for you to figure out if you wish to buy the full version or not.
Landing pages are indispensable elements of marketing strategies because the conversion ultimately depends on how compelling they are.
Thanks to the landing page builder for Shopify, you can create stunning pages effortlessly and quickly. With Shopify page builders, you don't need to have any coding experience to build landing pages that impress your clients and boost conversions.
Just make sure to add the right content to your landing pages. Keep your headers directed on your value proposition and create the landing page around your CTA. Play around with different designs, taglines, or content to see what works for you the best. Remember, your ultimate goal is to nudge your visitors to hit that "Buy" button.
Editor: Richa Sharma