When it comes to running a business, there's no denying that having the right tools can make all the difference. HubSpot is a marketing, sales, and service platform that helps businesses grow better. But with so many options to choose from, it can be tough to know where to start.
Do you go for the free version or invest in the paid version? As Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, once said, "Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." But before you start sprinting toward your next big move, it's important to consider what you actually need. And that's where this blog comes in.
We're going to take a closer look at the free and paid versions of HubSpot, highlighting the benefits and limitations of each, so you can make an informed decision about which package is right for your business.
So, whether you're just starting out or already on your way to success, read on to find out how HubSpot - the all-in-one marketing software can help you take your business to the next level.
HubSpot Free Plan Version
Here's the thing - not everyone has the budget for a paid version of HubSpot. Enter the free version of HubSpot.
Now, before you start thinking, "Well, if it's free, it must not be that great," let me tell you - the free version of HubSpot packs a punch. Sure, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the paid version, but it still has plenty of features to help you get started with inbound marketing.
Literally, any business can use HubSpot's CRM platform to grow their business. This is because it is one of the best CRM software available completely free of cost, that too free forever! HubSpot free CRM can even be ranked better than many paid CRMs.
Benefits of the free version of HubSpot
As we made it clear, the free version of HubSpot may be free, but don't let that fool you. The HubSpot free tools that you'll have access to are on par with paid features that free plans or even paid plans of other software in the market.
Here are the benefits of the free version of HubSpot:
- Contact Management: With the free version of HubSpot, you can easily manage all of your business contacts in one central location. This includes everything from contact information to notes, tasks, and deals.
- Marketing Automation: The free version of HubSpot includes basic marketing automation tools that allow you to automate repetitive tasks and create targeted campaigns for your leads and customers.
- Lead Generation: The free version of HubSpot includes a variety of lead generation tools that help you capture leads from your website, social media, and email campaigns.
- CRM: The free version of HubSpot includes a CRM (customer relationship management) feature that helps you manage all of your customer interactions in one central location.
- Blogging: The free HubSpot users will get an access to the blogging feature that allows you to easily create and publish blog posts to your website.
- Social Media Integration: The free version of HubSpot allows you to easily integrate your social media accounts, so you can manage all of your social media activity in one central location.
Limitations of the free version of HubSpot
While the free version does offer a great starting point for small businesses and individuals, it does come with certain limitations. It's common for businesses to look into both benefits and limitations of the software or tool to get an idea of how far they can go.
- Limited access to features: With the free version of HubSpot, you will have access to only the basic features of the platform. This means that you won't be able to take advantage of some of the more advanced features like A/B testing, lead scoring, and forms.
- Limited number of contacts: With the free version, you will only be able to store a limited number of contacts in your database. This can be a problem if you have a large number of leads or customers.
- Limited support: With the free version, you will only have access to basic support. This means that if you run into any issues or have any questions, you may not be able to get the help you need.
- Limited integrations: With the free version, you will only have access to a limited number of integrations. This means that you may not be able to connect your HubSpot account to other tools and platforms that you use.
- No team collaboration: With the free version, you will not be able to collaborate with other members of your team. This means that if you have multiple people working on your marketing efforts, you will not be able to easily share and collaborate on tasks.
It's common for businesses to outgrow the free version and upgrade to a paid version that better fits their needs. So let's not waste much time and get directly into it.
HubSpot Paid Plan Version
The free HubSpot version is quite cool, but to level up your sales and marketing, as well as customer service and operations, you need to level up with paid hub plans.
The paid version comes in 3 packages The HubSpot Starter plan, the HubSpot Professional plan, and the HubSpot Enterprise plan. This is available for each hub. You can also get the CRM Suite in bundles by choosing whichever hub you require.
With access to advanced features and more contacts, integrations, and support, this package is the perfect choice for businesses looking to grow and streamline their operations.
Say goodbye to limitations and hello to team collaboration and advanced analytics. Upgrade your game and invest in the paid version of HubSpot today. It's time to kick things up a notch!
Benefits of the paid version of HubSpot
From advanced features to unlimited contacts and team collaboration, this upgrade is your key to unlocking the power of HubSpot. With this upgrade, you'll have access to a whole new world of advanced features and tools. Imagine being able to generate more leads, automate your marketing efforts, and streamline your customer service all in one place.
Don't hold back; elevate your business today! But you must know if the HubSpot pricing is worth it!
- More advanced features: With the paid version of HubSpot, you'll have access to a wider range of features, such as advanced analytics and reporting, A/B testing, and more robust lead management tools. This can help you take your marketing and sales efforts to the next level.
- More contacts: The free version of HubSpot only allows you to store a limited number of contacts. However, with the paid version, you'll be able to store an unlimited number of contacts, making it much easier to manage your leads and customers.
- More integrations: The paid version of HubSpot also allows you to integrate with a wider range of third-party tools and services, such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, and more. This can help you streamline your workflow and make it easier to manage all of your marketing and sales efforts in one place.
- More support: With the paid version of HubSpot, you'll have access to a dedicated support team that can help you with any questions or issues that may arise. This can be a lifesaver when you're trying to navigate the platform and make the most of its features.
- Team collaboration: One of the most significant benefits of the paid version of HubSpot is the ability to collaborate with your team. This includes the ability to assign tasks, share content, and track progress on projects.
- Advanced analytics and reporting: The paid version of HubSpot offers advanced analytics and reporting, which can help you track the performance of your campaigns, understand your audience, and make data-driven decisions. This can help you optimize your marketing and sales efforts and ultimately drive more revenue for your business.
Limitations of the paid version of HubSpot
Hold on; before you upgrade to the paid version of HubSpot, let's take a quick look at the limitations. It's always good to be informed, so you can make the best decision for your business.
- Affordability: The paid version of HubSpot can be quite expensive for some businesses, particularly for small or startup companies. It can be a significant investment, so it's important to carefully evaluate whether the advanced features and additional support are worth the cost.
- Complexity: While the paid version of HubSpot offers more advanced features and capabilities, it can also be more complex to use. It may require additional training and expertise to fully utilize all of the features and integrations.
- Limited Customization: Some users may find that the paid version of HubSpot doesn't offer the level of customization they need for their specific business. This can be a deal breaker for businesses that require a high degree of customization to meet their unique requirements.
- Limited scalability: The paid version of HubSpot may not be suitable for businesses that are planning to expand rapidly in the future. The scalability of the paid version may not be able to handle the increased number of contacts, leads, and customers that come with rapid growth.
- Limited Integration: While the paid version of HubSpot offers more integrations than the free version, it still may not include all the integrations that a business may need. This can limit the functionality of the platform and make it less effective for certain businesses.
- Limited Support: While the paid version of HubSpot offers more support than the free version, it may not be enough for some businesses. This can be a major issue for businesses that require a high level of support to ensure their platform is running smoothly and effectively.
How to decide which package is best for you?
That can be a confusing question, especially if you are starting out with your business.
Think of it like a game of Tetris - you have to figure out which pieces fit your business's needs and goals best. The free version is like the little L-shaped block - it's a great starter piece and can help you get a feel for the game.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself before making your decision to purchase HubSpot or continue with the free tool:
- Is my business in a position to invest in paid software?
Smaller businesses and startups who are just getting off the ground and don't have a lot of money to spend may find that the free version of HubSpot meets their needs adequately. On the other hand, the paid edition of HubSpot is recommended for use by more substantial firms and organizations that have access to a greater quantity of available resources.
Speaking of which, you might be interested in checking out our detailed HubSpot pricing blogs on each hub:
- HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing
- HubSpot Sales Hub Pricing
- HubSpot Service Hub Pricing
- HubSpot CMS Hub Pricing
- HubSpot Operations Hub Pricing
- Do the paid version characteristics benefit my business?
The free edition of HubSpot includes a number of fundamental capabilities, like contact management, email tracking, and fundamental analytics. The free version of HubSpot does not offer some of the more advanced capabilities that the paid edition does, such as A/B testing, lead scoring and nurturing, and advanced analytics.
- Will I need immediate support to use the software?
Users of the free edition of HubSpot are required to seek assistance from online resources and forums because the company does not offer a customer service team with its offering. On the other hand, customers of the paid edition of HubSpot have access to a support staff that is solely devoted to answering client questions.
- Does investing in HubSpot paid version help me scale my business?
The free version of HubSpot may expand to meet your needs as your company expands. However, if you upgrade to the paid version of HubSpot, you will have access to more advanced capabilities that will speed up your growth.
What to do if you're not sure which package is right for you?
It's not always easy to identify which package is the best fit for your business. But this blog might have been able to give you an idea of the benefits and limitations of HubSpot's free version as well as paid version.
The best way to make sure you select the package that meets all your needs is to consult HubSpot experts. They are always available to help you figure out the perfect package for your business, and they can guide you through the process of choosing the best package for your needs.
Contact us to know more.