"A satisfied customer is the best business strategy."
The most crucial thing in business is to treat your customer as King. If your organization has to maintain and grow in sales, marketing, or service management, you should look for a CRM software company in today's highly competitive world.
There are many Customer Relationship Management companies in the market. The number is only rising with the increase in the number of businesses of all kinds.
This blog introduces you to the leading 6 CRM software companies in the world, along with their features.
Why do you need CRM Software?
Business without CRM in 2022 means facing a war with no weapons. CRM includes strategies, techniques, tools, and technologies to communicate and keep up with your customers' needs effectively.
As stated by CRM Magazine, most American businesses with over 10 employees use CRM software. Also, proper implementation of CRM software has improved conversion rates and return on investments.
CRM Software makes your business, be it small or large, simpler and with improved outcomes. It does not just act as a contact database but a cost-reducing and timesaving catalyst for enhanced customer service, increased productivity, increased sales, and customer loyalty.
Employing CRM software companies brings more transparency to your organization, identifies gridlocks in your business through analytics, helps make strategic business solutions, and increases profits.
The CRM provider that you would want to choose will depend on many factors. Consider what aspects of your business you would like a CRM provider to improve. It also depends on your business's operational process and workflows, the type of software you would want to integrate, the number of users, etc.
Top 6 Leading CRM software companies in the world
Every growing business needs CRM software. With an ever-increasing number of CRM software companies, you have a lot of choices to choose from for your business. Here are the top 6 CRM software players in the world:
Salesforce CRM is one of the top cloud-based CRM software companies designed for service, marketing, and sales. It thereby helps redefine your business relationship with existing and new customers.
Features of Salesforce
- Opportunity management is one of the best features of Salesforce CRM that helps you view the activity timeline of your customer. It enables you to decide your next move as you can depict various stages of a particular deal.
- Its intuitive dashboard for data accumulation helps in detailed analysis and reporting.
- It helps you to designate specific customers as marketing and sales references.
- It blends easily with third-party systems and other software.
- It is available at reasonable prices for all types of businesses, depending on the features you require.
Being one of the well-known names, HubSpot is a marketing, sales, and service software platform that lets you build your business, regardless of the size, while maintaining higher quality.
Features of HubSpot
- HubSpot stands unique as it provides you with free CRM software that goes a step ahead of the various free platforms.
- It is budget-friendly and gives varied plans for starters, professionals, and enterprises. It also lets you create bundles based on specific tools you require.
- It provides multiple roles within the organization, including leaders, managers, business owners, marketers, customer service representatives, etc.
- HubSpot CRM efficiently navigates your business with transparency.
- With its intuitive user interface, it is a great choice for first-time users.
- You can integrate it with Gmail and Outlook, making it easier to communicate with leads.
- You can also use it along with other CRMs.
Zoho CRM Software is an on-demand cloud-based platform that lets you manage your marketing, sales, customer support, and various other functions on a single platform.
Features of Zoho
- Zoho optimizes workflow better by automating your sales, marketing, and other support functions to focus on your customers.
- It enables you to track and measure all activities to understand and achieve your targets.
- It enables you to have a real-time interaction with your customer through various channels, including the web, social media, emails, etc.
- It provides predictive analytics and intelligence through Zoho CRM personal assistant ‘Zia’ for data management of your business, extracting information, automating tasks, predicting future sales, and finding inconsistencies.
- It is affordable for all types of businesses and provides various payment options.
Freshsales, previously known as Freshworks, is a CRM software company designed to cater to various businesses' day-to-day sales and marketing team processes.
Features of Freshsales
- Freshsales CRM provides data deduplication functionality powered by its AI engine to manage your customer contacts and sort out data and leads.
- With its AI assistant, Freddy, it leverages data and conducts analysis. It also provides insights and predictions for gaining business deals in the future.
- It has built-in communication channels that include mail templates, call recording, and integrated calls.
- It also can automate manual tasks by making it easy for you to establish a workflow.
Pipedrive is one of the most highly-rated sales-focused CRM that helps you organize your business leads to get a clear overview of your sales and focus on priority deals.
Features of Pipedrive
- Pipedrive allows you to stay organized and follow up particular accounts through its activities feature. It also provides you with an overview of existing activities in a mini hour-by-hour grid format.
- It is highly customizable as it provides you with customizable columns, filters, email templates, and reports according to your business requirements.
- It provides you with Smart Contract Data that lets you prioritize and develop strategies around communication.
- It lets you track communication by providing a visual history of all your activities with your contacts.
- It also has mobile and sales app integrations for boosting your business.
Another widely used Sales CRM software company by large and small organizations and businesses is Zendesk Sell. It is primarily used by the sales and operations team.
Features of Zendesk Sell
- Zendesk Sell has customizable and automated ticket views that give you quick access to your customer's data.
- It has multiple support streams that include web, social media, chat, and phone in one place that makes it easier for tracking.
- Zendesk reporting and analytics enable you to measure customer satisfaction ratings and performance to raise your customer service levels.
- It integrates with other business processes like CRM, e-commerce, social media, and over a hundred popular apps like Salesforce, Atlassian, Google Apps, Freshbooks, and WordPress for a more seamless business workflow.
- It is affordable and has four different pricing plans along with a free-trial period.
Boost Your Business!
With growing trends and rising competition, CRM has become a must-have for all businesses and organizations. With increasing trends and a growing market, any business must stay updated.
Be it for a larger or smaller company, it isn't just about customer satisfaction but also customer loyalty that matters. For the same, a CRM software company can be the solution.
Customer relationships are a big part of any business. To maintain it is the success of any business. CRMs can make things a lot easier not just regarding client communications but also the problems that can occur in revenue, sales, and marketing.
Now you know some of the best players in the industry, so all you need to do is find what works for your business! If you need a hand with setting up your CRM, get in touch with us to let you know what your best options are.