SWCC is a big corporation in Saudi Arabia, accommodating hundreds of employees. It works on the desalination process of water and provides pure water across Saudi Arabia. The corporation involves so many planning, strategies, and changes on a daily basis. The primary concern was to increase the participation of employees in ongoing processes to fasten the building of innovation strategies.
The primary goal of the organization was to increase the participation rate in the innovation process among the employees of the institution from 5% to 50%, launch 50 innovative projects in the organization, implement 500 initiatives in the organization annually, and commercialize 50% of the patents registered in the institution. To hit the objectives, the organization planned to create an animated video for which they choose webdew. To take the project to next level, the organization shared some conditions like:
- Keep up the ethnicity of Dammam throughout the video.
- No use of female characters throughout the video.
- The voice-over of the video should be in the Arabic language.
- As Arabic is written from left to right, make sure the text in the video looks natural.
- The video should have the look and feel of Dammam, representing its culture and practices in every clip.
By considering all the shared conditions, webdew successfully delivered the project that win the heart of the client.