If you are about to choose Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for your business, you would want a free trial before jumping into a paid package. Who doesn’t like free trials?
But what if you get entirely free CRM software to manage your customer relations? There may be free CRMs, but then again, would it be worth it?
1. HubSpot CRM
Anyone who knows about CRM software knows that HubSpot offers a free CRM version of sales, marketing, and customer service tools. HubSpot CRM software stands out from all others with its unique free features.
- The key plan allows unlimited users and 1 million contacts and company records.
- Access to limited CRM tools like Live Chat, Pay-Per-Ad Management, Email Marketing, Drop Landing pages, and Contact Management.
- Live chat and conversational bot support.
- It integrates with GSuite, Microsoft Office, and many third-party task management apps.
- Live chat settings cannot be changed in the free CRM version of HubSpot.
- Reporting data that is not collected from HubSpot is complex.
- Social media management support is absent in the free version.
- Limitations in sending marketing emails.
Freshsales is “a full-fledged sales force automation solution” for your business sales team. Its free forever version, called SPROUT, is one of the best free CRM software beneficial for boosting small and mid-sized businesses.
- The key plan includes access to unlimited users, contact management, and lead management through lead capture forms and website tracking.
- It has a built-in phone system and web chatbot for customer communication.
- Powerful pipeline management.
- Optimized web pages and easy edit features.
- It has limited customization features.
- The free version offers little integration with third-party apps.
- Visual sales pipeline access is not available in the free-forever plan.
- Time-based workflows absent in free-forever plan.
Zoho is one of the top-notch CRM platforms that is widely used by small and big businesses.
Zoho’s free-forever is a beginner-friendly platform to boost your business. It is primarily suitable for small businesses.
- It provides an automated workflow and effective lead management.
- It has easy-to-use and effective tools for email marketing and provides 10 customizable email templates.
- It enables tracking of visitors and engaging with them online to bring them into your sales cycle.
- It provides access to standard reports and analytics charts to gain insights to help manage your business.
- The free plan allows for only 3 users.
- It does not include phone-based support.
- It offers limited overall customization, and there are no provisions for users to create templates.
- It may not be beneficial for long-term engagement with specific users.
4. Agile CRM
Agile is one of the most effective and popular all-in-one sales and marketing CRM software. It has an integrated sales, marketing, and service suite designed for small and growing businesses.
- The free plan allows ten users with 1,000 contacts and 5,000 monthly emails.
- It has customer ticketing for support teams offering feedback forms, a helpdesk, and a knowledge database for better customer experience.
- It provides complete contact visibility in a social media-like format.
- It also has effective sales and marketing features such as lead scoring, email tracking, email campaigns, social media campaigns and landing page builder.
- It offers significantly fewer customizations.
- The automation feature in the free plan is limited to a single campaign workflow.
- It is suited only for small businesses.
- Reviews of users have stated that organizing and separating sales, marketing, and service is complex and disconnected.
Apptivo is a cloud-based CRM software that focuses on small businesses. It offers a wide range of services beyond the basic expectations of CRM software.
- It centralizes all customer information and lets you create and manage all your invoices, estimates, and proposals.
- It helps manage customer issues and interactions, automatically turning customer emails into tickets.
- It includes core contact and project management features and lets you import or export unlimited amounts of data.
- It allows for unlimited contacts in the key plan.
- The free plan supports only 3 users.
- It does not offer any marketing tools.
- It does not support third-party integration.
- It lacks many sales features compared to other CRMs.
6. Insightly CRM
Insightly CRM is a top-rated unified platform that is targeted at small and mid-sized businesses. It offers a free forever plan that provides a lot of beneficial features that help boost your business.
- Project supervision features and contact records are accessible within a single-designed user interface.
- It offers lead routing, workflow automation, customer management, and sales pipeline tools.
- It offers customizations and lets you build custom apps and data visualizations to track key metrics without any technical knowledge.
- It has integration with various third-party apps.
- Its key plan includes only two users.
- It has no backup system and has a limited storage capacity.
- It has limitations on daily mass emailing and custom fields per record.
- The free plan does not include phone-based support.
Choose it Right!
Free CRM is always great for a start if it is a small or new business. Even for free forever CRM, there’s a wide variety of options that you have for your business.
This blog introduced to you some of the best free CRM software in the market. However, the key is choosing the right CRM that depends on various factors relating to your business, including the type of business, number of users and contacts, etc.
Time to choose the CRM that works best for your business! Choose it right!