What is Calendar.com all about?
Calendar.com, through its parent company, Go! Retail Group, was founded in 1999 and is home to the world’s largest selection of calendars. With more than 17,000 products online, Calendar.com also offers an expansive selection of games, toys, puzzles, and gifts.
Company's primary product mix is calendars, but the selection of games, toys, and puzzles has been growing each year. There are about 6,975 varieties of calendars sold on Calendars.com, from artists.
- Our business is based on AI-based software that saves time on the schedule. I wanted to convey the idea of how our software can help you prioritize work and emails.
- Basically, we were looking for subtle ways that can help us build our online presence.
- Digital marketing is the foundation of online branding, which is impossible without animation and graphics.
- Therefore, hyperscale animation, engaging graphics, and crisp infographics are all that we wanted to kickstart our marketing.
- We are highly particular about the way we represent our products.
- We prefer cartoon characters to other characters throughout our infographics, featured images, videos, etc.
- Moreover, we follow a scheme of colors in graphics and do not expect any other color scheme to be used in our featured images.
- Our client, John Rampton, wanted natural yet attractive featured images that appeal to visitors on his website.
- As Calendar.com is based on AI-based software, it was a bit hard for us to represent their businesses using only cartoon characters.
- Sometimes, the title of the blog did not blend with the color scheme, our client has asked us to follow in blogs’ featured images.
- Moreover, our graphics experts have had to take care of the look and feel of graphics that must look like hand-drawn images.
The process of working
- We follow the agile methodology throughout our working on any project.
- As soon as the project manager received the requirements, he took a meeting with the graphics team and video making team.
- They were quite excited and sceptical about the project as they had never got a chance of designing cartoon characters for AI-based software.
- The project manager assigned this project to the team of five people while further dividing it into small sprints, following the agile methodology.
- Following the style guide of the client, we started designing characters for the blogs of Calendar.com.
Webdew is a place to get your vision live. No burden of asking for follow ups as they are highly transparent, no need to book an appointment for calls as they have project managers to solve your queries 24/7, and no need to worry about quality as experts are highly skilled at fulfilling their job responsibilities. Quality is what you will swear by as we commit you to give the best of the industry.
How did Webdew perform from a project management standpoint?
They are quite flexible to their approach. Webdew’s project manager sent me email updates every day so that I know how the project is running. They are always available on skype and ready to listen to us no matter how many times we call them in a day.
Webdew has always been our first choice for graphics and animation. Chehak’s team association with our team has rendered us to deliver all projects successfully.
They have religiously followed our style guide and implemented it while being creative.
I appreciate Chehak’s upfront dealing and transparency throughout the work. Moreover, she has been quite patient when dealing with us, which keeps us asking for more to her.