Magento is undoubtedly a great solution to launch your online store as it can easily adapt to your needs. Currently, there are thousands of online stores that are running on Magento. They are not only competing against each other but also against other eCommerce platforms. But Magento has the edge over all other e-commerce platforms — thousands of feature-rich extensions.
The discussion about SEO extensions for enhancing your Magento store is all about trying to increase the exposure of your products in a secure manner. The first result in Google’s organic search results has an average click-through rate of 31.7%. You can choose extensions that can help your store climb the rankings and achieve the best results.
The marriage of Magento and SEO works beautifully.
Best SEO Extensions for Magento Online Store
This SEO extension created by Emipro technology is an extensive collection of fundamental features. This extension is referred to as ‘your own personal SEO specialist’ by its developers. This tag seems appropriate as you can find all the important and advanced features in this suite.
Some of its star traits include:
- Dynamic SEO templates to increase your click-through rates
- In-built robot.txt editor for the Magento interface
- An extensive dashboard that helps identify the gaps in your optimization process
- Potent internal links for site architecture
The SEO extension provides free lifetime updates so you don’t have to worry about the constant costing issues. They offer free SEO audits wherein you can identify the SEO loopholes and implement rectifying measures to your online store.
Highlight your online store on the search engine’s results page by increasing your rank through this extension. Cover all the bases mentioned in the Magento SEO guide with the help of a holistic set of functionalities provided by BSS commerce.
Best-selling features cover-
- Create advanced sitemaps and robot meta tags for better indexing
- Sophisticated breadcrumbs and rich snippets
- Enhancing user experience with 301 redirects and external links
- Automate meta tags for multiple products and categories
- Remove duplicate content through canonical tags and hreflang tags
You can avail Magento 2 SEO extension by BSS Commerce for a price of $149 for your community or at $299 for a larger enterprise. The package includes free installation, lifetime updates, and 1 year of support alongside the SEO features.
It is an all-in-one SEO package by Mirasvit that guarantees to uplift your Magento eCommerce store. It eliminates the labor-intensive part of planning and execution of search engine optimization while facilitating complete control over every feature. Moreover, you will not require any code modifications for this extension
You can make the most of the following characteristics:
- Quick control over redirects
- Increase the visibility of your store through unique metadata
- Manage SEO configurations for categories, pages, and layered navigation
- Real-time analysis with an SEO toolbar
It costs $149 and comes with a 1-month money-back guarantee, 3 months of free support, and lifetime free updates. The extension toolkit has a promising performance with reviews that demonstrate unparalleled value for eCommerce stores.
You can try out the Advanced SEO Suite by Mirasvit and see if the rich markup and simple interface works well with your online Magento store.
Another great SEO toolkit on this list is the Magento 2 SEO Extension by Webkul store. It encompasses various options for tackling the SEO operations of your online store. You can boost your organic traffic through the technical proficiency of this extension.
Check out the following functions:
- Outline the categories of your store on the SERPs
- Social sharing options that allow modification as per Facebook and Twitter
- 404 error email notifications with customer IP address and URL
- Add a site links search box in the rich snippets for greater user experience
The extension costs $149 and comes with 3 months of support. You may observe manual tasks increase as a few automated tasks like cross inking and meta tag management are missing from this package. However, the extension has some unique smart features like the 404 error message and site links search box.
The SEO Toolkit for Magento 2 from Amasty is pretty comprehensive. The company understands the eCommerce arena thoroughly and has completed over a decade in the market. Therefore, you can trust the tech support to guide you through any difficulties.
It has a unique feature called “advanced pagination” that allows you to add link relations and page numbers to meta descriptions and meta titles. This automates the cross-linking of your website.
A few other interesting features are:
- One-click SEO analysis to observe all the relevant SEO data
- Avoid duplicate pages and broken links through advanced pagination
- Produce custom redirects to refrain from wasting any links value
- Smooth collaboration with Yoast plugin for unique meta descriptions
The SEO toolkit does not have a free version. You can buy the complete package at $299. The cost includes a lifetime update policy along with 3 months of support.
This next plugin is well-known for increasing your productivity by optimizing large data with the toolkit. Mageworx has received a lot of praise and positive feedback from its customers for including the most appropriate features in the package. You can solve almost any SEO-related problem at your Magento store using the ultimate extension.
Have a look at the advantages:
- Incorporate the best SEO features into your PWA storefronts with GraphQL API
- Enhance the navigation with breadcrumbs and optimize metadata and canonical tags
- Get multi-store support around the globe through hreflang tags
- Share your content on Twitter with Open Graph and Twitter cards
The SEO Suite Ultimate extension by Mageworx costs $199, and the installation can be done for free. You can trust the extension to handle all the important tasks required to boost your website’s ranking.
This SEO toolkit for Magento stores makes it on this list because of its lightweight yet focused optimization properties. The extension excels at optimization for webpage indexing and can find all the critical features without having to navigate the fluff.
Some of its noteworthy features include:
- Insert optimized Alt tags to optimize the product images
- Keep the crawler’s flow under control with no index and no follow tags
- Prevent duplicates with canonical tags
- Automate the creation of SEO-friendly meta titles, descriptions, and keywords
You can reduce your workload and optimization cost with this all-in-one Magento 2 SEO Extension by FME Extensions. It costs $279 and comes with lifetime free updates and 45 days money-back guarantee.
You get free support from the experts throughout when using this extension. That comes as an added bonus to optimize your Magento store efficiently.
Magento is a frequently used e-commerce platform for online shopping. As we know, getting your business noticed online is not as simple as it used to be.
For this reason, it is important to try and stand out as much as you can. This is where Magento SEO extensions come in. For the optimization of your online store, there are lots of extensions that can help you. They will help you to stand out from competitors and gain more recognition.