Salvatore Tegas, CEO of Namastree, is a crypto enthusiast and conservationist. They offer a device powered by photovoltaic panels placed at the top of the prototype, just like the crown of a real tree, able to self-manage by exploiting the energy produced by the platform.
This device can power various systems that produce services. For the choice of services to offer we have thought about what can be useful in those places where the scarcity of services is a crucial factor.
Initially a condenser was inserted that uses the condensation of the air to create drinking water and subsequently, all the other devices have been added.
- Basically, we were looking for subtle ways that can help us build our online presence.
- Digital marketing is the foundation of online branding, which is impossible without animation and graphics.
- Therefore, hyperscale animation, engaging graphics, and crisp infographics are all that we wanted to kickstart our marketing.
- Incredible animation that can describe the power of crypto
- The story should be compelling enough to convey our idea.
- The animated characters should describe poverty.
- Keep the video short but do not compromise with the core of the story
- We have had to make the video that looks more than good so that it can represent our client’s brand. Not only should it be eye candy but it should also be viewer driven. By pulling the right characters, we have had to make the video that meets the ultimate goal of being remembered.
- The idea that our client wanted to convey was big. We have had to make a strong video that doesn’t last for minutes on end but generates a good impact.
- Keeping the focus on animation, we have had to design compelling characters. We have had to relate the characters to the technology our client deals in.
- The ultimate goal was to encourage viewers to call to action. We have had to skillfully place the call to action so that it does not sound promotional to viewers.
- Our prime focus was on the audio. Keeping the audio narrative, our goal was to evoke emotions of viewers.
How we started the video making process?
Prior to starting the video, video artists took time to understand the business, product or idea in a bid to cover the target market, traveller’s pain points and offers.
For Namastree, our goal was to write a highly engaging script. We have subject matter experts to convert a client's brand story into a script that will communicate the message in the best way. After writing the script, we forwarded to the client to get the approval.
Then we move onto the storyboard. The storyboard acts like a visual roadmap for the explainer video. The images include quick sketches or mockups to convey an overall idea. Fortunately, the client was impressed with the sketches in our first attempt and gave us the green signal, to start the process of the video. We offer professional voice-overs for videos. But our client wanted to keep the video voice-over free while delivering the message through graphics. It was not a challenge for us as we had already worked on this type of videos.
We always a custom fit explainer video for brands. We don’t compromise with philosophy and identity and keep sync amongst characters, color, fonts, graphics and illustrations. For example, Uber preferred the color blue for the video, and we did the same.
We preplanned the animation to meet the expectations of the client.
Webdew is a place to get your vision live. No burden of asking for follow ups as they are highly transparent, no need to book an appointment for calls as they have project managers to solve your queries 24/7, and no need to worry about quality as experts are highly skilled at fulfilling their job responsibilities. Quality is what you will swear by as we commit you to give the best of the industry. webdew has built trust among its customers through its best works. Still not convinced? Check out our case studies like case study Uber, case study Negotiated, case study Due, etc to know about our quality.
How did Webdew perform from a project management standpoint?
They are quite flexible to their approach. Webdew’s project manager sent me email updates every day so that I know how the project is running. They are always available on skype and ready to listen to us no matter how many times we call them in a day.