Before sending marketing emails, you must verify that the email address you are using in "from address" belongs to you or your company, or that you have access to it.
Verify an email address to send marketing emails
- Go to Marketing > Email in your HubSpot account.
- Create a new mail or edit a drafted mail.
- In the mail editor, click the Settings tab.
- Click the dropdown From address and select an existing or add a new email address.
- Click Verify address.
- Click Send verification email.
- An email asking to approve the use of your email address in marketing emails sent from your HubSpot account to the email address you provided.
- Open the email and click Approve.
- You will be asked to approve the request in your HubSpot account. Click Approve the request.
- Your email address has been confirmed.
Now, your email address is eligible for use as a from address or test recipient of marketing emails in your HubSpot account.