When sending marketing emails, you can use the Signature personalization token to display the contact owner's own signature - pulled from their profile settings - at the end of your email. To create a custom signature, you must have Sales access in your user permissions set.
- Go to Marketing > Email in your HubSpot account.
- Either create a new email or edit an existing one.
- In the body of your email. Set your cursor where you want to insert the signature, click Personalize in the upper-right section of the rich text toolbar.
- Click the dropdown Type, then select Contact.
- Search for Contact owner then select the Contact Owner option.
- In the dropdown User property select Signature.
- Click Insert.