While creating a workflow in HubSpot, you can connect if/then branches with the Go to other action which will streamline the building process of the workflow, especially if you are creating workflows with multiple if/then branches.
Set up Go to other action action
- Go to Automation > Workflows in your HubSpot account.
- Click the name of a workflow, or create a new workflow by clicking Create workflow in the upper right corner.
- Within an if/then branch, Click the plus icon + within an if/then branch.
- Select Go to action in the right panel.
- Now, select any other action in the workflow to connect to. You can select the actions that are in other if/then branches. This prevents workflow loops. Actions that are not available for the connection will be greyed out.
- Click Done in the new box Save this connection? to connect the actions.
- You will see a dashed arrow between the connected actions. Now when a record gets to the Go to other action step, they will be sent to the connected action.
Edit a connection
- Click the Go to other action.
- Click Change to change where records will be sent.
- Click Cancel to keep the connection where it is.
- Click Delete to delete the connection.