- Help Center
- HubSpot MarketingHub
How you can unenroll contacts in contact-based workflows with goals
In HubSpot, you can unenroll or exclude contacts in contact-based workflows by using workflow goals.
Unenroll contacts using workflow goals
- Go to Automation > Workflows in your HubSpot account.
- Click the name of a contact-based workflow.
- Click Set goal in the upper left.
- Set a criteria for the goal.
- For example, you can select Contact property>Lifecycle stage >is any of >Customer. It will unenroll or exclude contacts who have a lifecycle stage of Customer.
- To add multiple criteria to the goal, click AND or OR.
- Once done, click Save.