All marketing emails in HubSpot, include a link in the email footer for contacts to manage their subscription preferences by default, but you can also add an opt-out link directly in the body of your email.
- Go to Marketing > Email in your HubSpot account
- Hover over an existing drafted email and click Edit. Or you also can create a new mail.
- Highlight the text in the email body you'd like to link to the opt-out page, then click the link icon link in the formatting bar.
- Click the dropdown Link to, then select Email subscription link.
- Click the dropdown Subscription type, then select Subscription preferences.
- Click Insert.
When the recipients click the link, they'll be directed to a page where they can update their email communication preferences.