In HubSpot, the recycle bin store contacts, companies, deals, and tickets up to 90 days after that, they are permanently deleted, and you won't be able to restore them. When you restore a contact, some of the data associated with them might be lost. For example, if you delete a contact and restore it, then the restored contact will not be included in any static lists; it was there before the deletion.
To restore deleted objects (Contact, Company, Deals, and Tickets)
- Go to the contacts, companies, deals, or tickets in your HubSpot account.
- Click the dropdown Actions select Restore for that object.
- The recycle bin will open in a new window.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the contact/company/deal/ticket to restore, then click Restore.
- To select all contacts on a page, select the checkbox from the top of the table, then click Restore.
- To select all contacts in the date range, click the date ranges, then click Restore.