Progressive fields are used to make your forms more efficient and effective.
Add a progressive field in the form
- Go to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms in your HubSpot account.
- Either click the name of an existing form or create a new form.
- In the form editor, go down to the Queued progressive section, and drag and drop any field(s) you want to display in place of a visitor's previously captured fields. The queued fields will be displayed to your contact in this order if they have known values for any of your progressive form fields.
Edit and add criteria to progressive field
- Click the pencil icon to edit your progressive field.
- Click the Logic tab in the left penal of the window.
- In the Dependent section, click the dropdown and select the criteria you want to use in the progressive field, then select the form field to show if the above criteria is met.
- Click Add.
Test your progressive fields
- Click the Style & Preview tab.
- Click the Test section to expand it in the left penal of the window.
- Select a Queued progressive field checkbox and see how the form changes for a visitor who has already filled it in or already has a value for the form field.