In HubSpot, every contact record contains two analytics properties: Original source drill-down 1 and Original source drill-down 2.
These drill-downs provide more insight into their original source (i.e., the contact's first visit or interaction with your business). Their values vary depending on the Original source property.
|Original source||Original source drill-down 1||Original source drill-down 2|
|Organic search||Search term (if available)||Search engine site|
|Referrals||Referring website domain||Referring website URL|
|Social media||Social media site||Campaign name|
|Email marketing||Campaign name||HubSpot email name|
|Paid search||Campaign name||Search term (if available)|
|Paid social||Social media site||Campaign name|
|Direct traffic||Entrance URL||N/A|
|Other campaigns||Campaign name||Source / Medium|
|Offline sources||Offline channel/tool/platform. Examples include:
(e.g., IMPORT, SALES,
API, BATCH_UPDATE, CONTACTS_WEB, MOBILE_IOS, SALESFORCE, BOT, CONVERSATIONS)
|Specific offline medium
(e.g., BCC_TO_CRM, business-card-scanner, CRM_UI, salesforce-createdby, addMessageUser)
- addMessageUser: the record was likely created by a non-bot chat conversation.
- CRM_UI: the record was created in HubSpot manually.
- SIDEKICK: the record was likely created by the HubSpot Sales integration.
- Email integration: the record was likely created by the HubSpot Sales integration or another email integration that is connected to HubSpot.
- Extension: the record was likely created by the HubSpot Sales integration or another email integration that is connected to HubSpot.
- BCC_to_CRM: the record was likely created through logging an email with the BCC or forwarding address.