You can use the social calendar in your HubSpot account to view and manage your social publishing schedule easily. It helps you to have a regular stream of content to engage your social following.
- Go to Marketing > Social in your HubSpot account.
- Click the calendar icon date in the upper left.
- The social calendar presents all of your published and scheduled social posts.
- From the top of the page, use the account, campaign, and post type filters to filter your posts.
- Click the Month, Week, Day, and Today tabs to view the calendar in a different time frame.
If you want to change the date an upcoming social post is scheduled to be published, drag and drop the post to another date in the calendar.
To view details about the scheduled social post, click the post in the calendar. The dialog box will display the post content, associated campaign, publish, or scheduled date.
Click Edit if you want to edit the post.