You can import an opt-out list of contacts whom you don't want to receive emails into HubSpot.
Prepare your opt-out list
In an Excel sheet, add an Email column with the email addresses of the contacts that you want to opt-out from receiving emails.
Import opt-out list
- Go to Contacts > Contacts in your HubSpot account,
- Click Import in the upper right corner.
- Click Start an import.
- Select An opt-out list.
- Click select a file. In the new window, select the import file from your device.
- Click Upload.
- Click the dropdown Email field column header and select the column header of the column in your import file that has the Email field.
- Click Next, confirm your choice.
- In the text field, enter the number of contacts to confirm they will be opted out from receiving emails.
- In the bottom right, click Begin import.