Step by step guide to do WHMCS integrations
NOTE: User must login to webdew apps with the same email address that they are using in HubSpot.
Connect your WHMCS to HubSpot to sync, automate, and analyze your data in HubSpot and utilize the highly processed data to convert your leads into paying customers.
1. Go To Marketplace -> Search WHMCS app and select it:
2. Click on Connect app and you will be redirected to the App permissions page:
1. After clicking on the Connect App button you will be redirected to the home page, click on login and you will be redirected to the webdew app login page:
2. Login here with your social account or webdew account:
3. After successful login you will be redirected to the all apps page. Here click on install now button to buy WHMCS application by creating a subscription:
4: You will be redirected to this page and you can install from here:
5: Enter the payment details here for subsequent payment based on subscription:
1. User has to login with the same account to do the settings. This window will be shown after login successfully:
2. You can cancel the subscription from here:
3. If your logged in user-email on the apps.webdew.com does not match on the HubSpot website user-email, then you will not be able to install the application even if you have made the payment / or created a subscription:
4. You have to login on HubSpot with same the user-email which is active on app.webdew.com:
5. Navigate to the Apps>WHMCS>Settings for settings:
WHMCS Credentials Process
1. Select WHMCS Credentials for the setting of WHMCS and Hubspot:
2. Go to WHMCS admin panel and the username and password need:
3. After login please click on “Manage API Credentials” for generating new credentials. Refer to the below screenshot:
4. Click on Generate New Credentials and select all options as per your requirement:
5. Click on the “Generate” Button then the “Identifier” & “Secret” code has been generated:
6. Put these above credentials on WHMCS credentials settings.
Note: Users should not add any Html in the product description as it may cause an error during import.
7. It should be a simple description as shown in the below Screenshot:
Note: If you will delete any imported product/data from Hubspot then you won't be able to resync it again.
1. Path of pipeline:
2. If you will face any IP issue during the opening pipeline or sync:
3. Please follow the below instruction :
Go to Admin portal> General Settings> Security
Add IP address here for API permission:
4. Add IP here for permission:
5. After adding IP here:
6. If You will get any banned IP address then:
Go to Admin Portal> Banned IP’s on the left sidebar:
7. Remove banned IP from here. For reset permissions:
8. API roles should all select the checkbox of api’s function. please check the screens below for better understanding:
9. All API's function should be selected for API permissions:
10. This is for all users of WHMCS:
11. Refer to the below screenshot for Orders sync:
12. Sync your WHMCS deals pipeline here:
13. Sync your tickets pipeline here:
1. Go to Import
2. Click on import products:
3. Processing start for syncing:
4. After Successfully imported data get a Success Button and Finish process shown as below screen:
If you see the below error message , It means you have not selected the tickets rules in whmcs account :
1. Go to WHMCS automation from here:
2. Automation sync is based on daily and hourly sync plans. A default message like - Automations sync will create monthly or yearly auto renewal Subscription plan.
3. Pay pricing for automation Daily Sync for every 24 hours:
4. Pay pricing for automation Hourly Sync for every 1 hour:
5. After you have done the recurring payment, an auto renewal subscription will be created based on the plan you have selected, it’s pop up message is displayed below:
6. You can cancel the subscription, it will not affect your current subscription:
7. After you have canceled your subscription, a pop up will appear like below:
8. You can renew your subscription only after the current subscription has expired:
9. After Importing data, you can check on WHMCS logs:
Login On WHMCS portal
WHMCS Release Notes
Release notes are displayed in descending order from the most recent release to the oldest. Known Issues are listed with the most recent release.
Version 1.0.2 Release
Released April 2023.
New And Noteworthy
- Contacts can be synced with the HubSpot free license.
- Data can be updated and synced as and when required.
- Email notification.
Changes In Functionality
- The users can sync contacts using a free license HubSpot.
- In order to sync the products and order the user have to use Enterprise licensed HubSpot.
- After the first sync, the user can update the data and sync as and when required.
- The users will be notified of the installation and cancellation of the application.
- The users will get an email before the renewal of the application.
- The users were able to sync products only with an Enterprise license and were unable to sync contacts with a free HubSpot license.
- One-time data sync.
- No notification on renewal.
Version 1.0.1 Release
Released March 2022.
New And Noteworthy
- New Dashboard is installed for the User interface.
Changes In Functionality
We have created a new workflow for new & existing users.
- Payment is now subscription-based. It can be monthly or yearly. There are coupons with promotion codes also available for the new user.
- Payment Successful, Cancelation, Renewal Receipt Emails are automatically sent to each user who has installed the app.
- The payment is non-refundable.
- The Renewal date after the subscription expires is visible to the user once the subscription is created after the payment.
- The subscription expiration date is also made visible to existing users who want to renew the subscription.
- You can only add one application to a single portal. Ambiguity is removed if the portal is already being used by the same app.
- The app will not install if the HubSpot Account Email is different from the Email you have registered on apps.webdew.com. Email should be the same for installation. Otherwise, an error message will pop up.
- User Profile Section has been updated according to the needs of the user ex. A user can now set his profile picture or vice versa.