To edit the templates, landing pages, and blogs, we need the help of the design tool. So design tool is very important for any CMS designer and developers.
Please watch this video to know how to give access to Hubspot@webdew.com
The path for user permissions:
Click on the setting button > Go to User & Terms > Select the user from contacts or create a new user.
Please go to the settings on the top right corner.
Please select the User Permission from the left side navigations. this option is used to provide permission.
Now create a new user.
Step 4. Please add the email Id:- email@example.com.
Step 5. Select the marketing option and tick on the all read and write box.
Some important read and write permission need for CMS Developer.
Please provide all marketing permission and tick all the read and write checkboxes. So that developers can easily make changes and resolve the issues on your templates.
HubSpot user permissions guide
On the Marketing tab, users with admin access can set permissions for marketing publishing tools.
- Marketing Access: toggle this switch on to grant the user access to marketing tools, such as access to the email tool. With the switch on, users with admin access can further edit the permissions on a more granular level for another user.
- Ads: select the checkboxes to grant Publish or Read access to the ads tool.
- Blog: select the checkboxes to grant the user Publish, Write, or Read access to the blog tool. Users with Write access can create content in the blog tool, but cannot publish new posts or update live posts.
- Email: select the checkboxes to grant the user Publish, Write, or Read access to the email tool. Users with Write access can create emails, but cannot send marketing emails or save emails for automation to use in workflows (Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise only). In order to publish or delete a marketing email, users must have to Publish access.
- Landing pages: select the checkboxes to grant the user Publish, Write, or Read access to the landing pages tool. Users with Write access can create landing pages but cannot publish new pages or update live pages.
- Website pages: select the checkboxes to grant the user Publish, Write, or Read access to the website pages tool. Users with Write access can create website pages but cannot publish new pages or update live pages.
Read and Write Permission:-
A user must have Written or Publish access to at least one of the marketing tools above in order to access the calls-to-action tool.
- Read: the user can see data within the table rows and export data, but cannot add additional data.
- Write: the user can add rows to a table, clone locked rows, import data, and export data.
- Publish: the user can add new rows, edit existing rows, and delete rows from a table.