In HubSpot, you can unenroll records can manually unenrolled from workflows by:
- unenrolling from the workflow history
- unenrolling from the contact record
Unenroll from the workflow history
- Go to Automation > Workflows in your HubSpot account.
- Click the name of the workflow you want to remove the object from.
- Click the History tab.
- Use the search bar to search for the object.
- Hover over an event for the record and click Unenroll.
- Click Yes in the new box.
Unenroll contact from the contact record
- Go to Contacts > Contacts in your HubSpot account.
- Click the name of the contact that you want to unenroll from the workflow.
- Scroll down to the Workflow memberships card on the right, and click Manage workflow memberships.
- Next to the status of the contact, click Unenroll.
- Click Yes, unenroll from workflow in the dialog box.