This article will guide how you can edit the global header content.
Watch the video below, where you can learn how to customize and edit the Dew Theme Template Header easily.
Let's see how it Works:-
Navigate to your template
- If you're logged into your HubSpot account and viewing the live version of your page:
- Click the HubSpot sprocket icon in the upper right corner and select Edit Template.
- If you are not at the live version of your page then, you can edit the global header content as follows:-
- In the HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Website page, Landing Page, or blog.
In the content dashboard, click Edit on the page that contains the global header.
Now you have reached the right place for updating the Global Header Content.
- By Clicking on the header, one dialogue box will appear showing the Edit global Content? Tab on "Open in global content editor ".
- On clicking, the global editor will open displaying all the available header settings, where you can edit the logo, menu, button and so on according to your requirement.
- When you are done with the editing in the global content, click Publish in the upper right. These changes will be applied to all pages and blog posts using this global content.
- To return to the page editor without saving any changes, click Back to page editor in the upper left. Then in the dialog box, click Leave with unpublished changes.
- To preview your changes, click Preview in the upper right.
This global module has the ability to easily update your logo, menu and links to pages with ease.
If you have any Sales or Support related questions, you can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this page.