While designing the website, there is footer content section which needs to repeat on the multiple webpages , which is global. This article will guide how you can edit the global footer content.
Watch the video below, where you can learn how to customize and edit the Clear Global Footer easily.
Navigate to your template
- If you're logged into your HubSpot account and viewing the live version of your page:
- Click the HubSpot sprocket icon in the upper right corner and select Edit Template.
- If you are not at live version of your page then , you can edit the global footer content as follows:-
- In the HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Website page, Landing Page or blog.
- In the content dashboard, click Edit on the page that contains the global footer.
Updating the Footer Content
- Within the page editor, Click on the footer module which needs to edit. Then, click on the Edit module icon in the top right side and then Edit global content will appear at the left side in the editor.
- This will open a new content editor specifically for your global content.
- In the upper left, you will get a dropdown menu to see the list assets which are editable in the template.
- When you are done with the editing in the global content, click Publish in the upper right. These changes will be applied to all pages and blog posts using this global content.
- To return to the page editor without saving any changes, click Back to page editor in the upper left. Then in the dialog box, click Leave with unpublished changes.
- To preview your changes, click Preview in the upper right.