With account access, you can customize the sections that appear in the left sidebar on records. Changes made to the default record sidebars will apply to all users in your HubSpot account.
Customize records sidebars for all users
- Click the settings icon in the main navigation bar in your HubSpot account.
- Go to Properties in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the Records customization tab. Here default record sidebars for each object are listed.
- Click the name of the sidebar to see a preview of an existing record sidebar.
- To edit the record sidebar, hover over its name, click the dropdown Actions and select Edit.
- Edit the record sidebar in the editor.
Customize properties in a section
- Click a section to select and expand it so you can customize the properties further.
- Click and drag the handle of a property to a new position to rearrange a property.
- Click X to remove a property from a section.
- You can further customize the selected section in the left panel:
- Search or browse for the property that you want to add and select the checkbox next to it.
- To update the card's name, in the Section editor tab, enter a new section name. This will appear as the section header in the sidebar of the record. You cannot change the About section's name.
- Click Save in the upper right. Click Publish to take the changes live.