In HubSpot, you can use the marketing calendar tool to assign content tasks to your team members.
- Go to Marketing > Planning and Strategy > Calendar in your HubSpot account.
- Click Create task.
- Enter a title for your task.
- Select a content type.
- Select the campaign to associate the task with (Optional).
- Select an assignee (Optional).
- Set a due date and due time.
- Enter any notes(Optional).
- Click Save.
- The task will appear on the calendar at the selected date and time.
Edit, complete, or delete tasks
- Click the name of the task.
- In the new box that opened, you can take the following actions:
- To open the campaign in a new tab, click campaign name.
- To mark the task as complete, click the checkmark in the bottom.
- To edit the task within the calendar, click Edit.
- To delete the task, click Delete.
Managing access and filtering tasks
If you have the required Contact Access permissions but can't see certain tasks, ensure you have selected the correct content and campaign filters in the left sidebar menu.