In HubSpot, you can customize the marketing email footer by creating a global rich text module with the CAN-SPAM tokens. You can use it in place of the default Office Location Information module.
- Go to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools in your HubSpot account.
- Locate your email template in the finder and click its name.
- On the right in the inspector panel, click + Add, then click and drag a rich text module into the footer of the email template.
- To select the module in the inspector click on the module.
- Scroll down to the Default content section, and click the preview, it will expand in the default content editor.
- You can copy and paste the source code from the Office Location Information module or add the tokens to your new rich text module manually.
- To include your office location information, include the following tokens:
Include your unsubscribe link(s)
- Click the Insert dropdown menu and select Insert/edit link.
- In the Link text field, enter the text you'd like recipients to see, such as "edit your subscription preferences."
- In the Link URL field, enter to allow contacts to select which email types they unsubscribe from or to allow recipients to unsubscribe from all emails automatically with one click.
- When you've entered your information, click Add link.
- In the inspector, click the More dropdown menu and select Convert to global module.
- In the dialog box, enter a name for your global module, then click Create.
- Click Publish changes to make the changes to your template live.
Your new rich text module will now be available for use on any of your other drag-and-drop templates.