Custom reports gives you more flexibility in analyzing objects and activities in your HubSpot account.
Object types that are available for custom object reports are contacts, companies, deals, tickets, activities, products, or feedback submissions. Both single object and cross-object reports can be created:
- Single object: report on one object type.
- Cross-object: analyze relationships between two different object types.
Create an object-based report:
- Go to Reports > Reports in you HubSpot account.
- Click Create custom report in the upper right corner.
- Select Single object or Cross-object in the left panel.
- Select the objects you want to include in report, then click Next.
- Click your report's name to edit it on the top.
- Click Add [Object type] Property to browse in the left panel and select the properties you want to report on.
- After selecting these properties, in the left panel, drag and drop properties to reorder the columns in the table on the right.
- To remove a property, click the x.
- Click Filters in upper right corner to segment the records that appear in your report.
- Click Add filter and browse or search for the property you want to use to filter your report, then set the criteria. Use AND and OR logic to help filter down the records.
- ClickVisualization tab to customize the chart for the report.
- Select a chart type. The options depend on the type of object you've selected.
- In the Configure chart section, drag and drop properties into the Displaying section from the Available properties to display to add them to your chart.
- In the upper right corner of the chart:
- Click Frequency in the upper right of the chart to decide the intervals of time in the report.
- Click Color to choose the color of the chart.
- Click Display options and select the checkbox Show total rows, Stacked rows, and Hide Data labels.
- To compare your data with a previous time period, click the dropdown Comparison and select the date range you want to compare the current data to. The options displayed here depend on the date property filters you've set.
- Click Undo if you want to undo your previous step.
- Click Export in the upper right corner to receive a file with the report's data. Select the in the new File type, enter the email address and then click export.
- When you're done with your report, click Save to add it to your list of saved reports.