You can connect your social media accounts to HubSpot and can create and publish social posts, and also track social media engagements.
To connect social media accounts
- Click the settings icon from the main navigation bar of your HubSpot account.
- Go to Marketing > Social in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Connect account.
- Choose the account you want to connect:
- Facebook and Instagram
- YouTube (Marketing Hub Enterprise only)
To connect a Facebook and Instagram account
- In the new window, select Facebook & Instagram.
- You will see Facebook pages on a new window and the Instagram business accounts linked to your Facebook pages. Select the checkbox next to Facebook page or Instagram business account you want to connect.
- Click OK.
To connect a Twitter account
- In the new window, select Twitter.
- In the new window, read the requested permission, enter username and password, then click Authorize app.
- Enter the credentials again and click Authorize app.
- Report on posts published from HubSpot only: select radio button to limit your social reporting to only social posts published from HubSpot.
- Report on posts published from all sources: select if you want both the social posts published from HubSpot and published directly in your social accounts will be included in your social reports.
- Click Done.
To connect a LinkedIn account
- In the new window, select LinkedIn.
- You will see your personal LinkedIn account and any LinkedIn Company Pages you are the admin of. Select the checkbox next to any LinkedIn account or page you want to connect.
- Click OK.
To Connect a YouTube account (Marketing Hub Enterprise only)
- In the new window, select YouTube.
- A new pop-up window will appear. If you have multiple Google accounts, select the specific account to connect in the dialog box.
- Select your YouTube account.
- Read the requested permissions, click Allow.
- Click Okay.