HubSpot lets you edit or delete your records like contacts, companies, deals, and tickets in bulk.
How to bulk edit contacts, companies, deals in HubSpot
How to bulk select the records:
- Go to your records (contacts, companies, deals) in your HubSpot account.
- Use the checkbox and select the records you want to edit.
- Select the checkboxes next to the records if you want to edit a few individual records.
- Select the Select all checkbox to edit all of the records on a page at the table's top.
You can select Assign, Edit, Delete from the top of the table.
To assign the selected records to a new user:
- Click Assign.
- A new window Assign contacts will be opened. In the window, select the New owner from the drop-down and click Assign.
To edit the values of a particular property of these records:
- Click Edit.
- Click the Property to update from the dropdown menu and select the property you want to edit.
- Click Update.
To delete the records:
- Click Delete.
- In the new window, enter the number of contacts to be deleted and click Delete.
To add a task per record:
- Click Create tasks.
- In the right window, enter your task details and click Save to save the tasks.
(Options like Create tasks will only work on records selected on the current page. They will not work when all records, including records beyond the current page, are selected)
For records like contacts, you can also select Enroll in sequence, Add to static list, Enroll in workflow, and Edit communication subscriptions from the More drop-down.