Personalization of the emails helps you connect better with your customers and leads to more open and clicks. Personalized email subject lines stand out in a subscriber's inbox. It allows you to greet your subscriber by name, congratulate them on a birthday or anniversary, or highlight the topic they've expressed interest in.
To add a personalization token to your email
- Go to Marketing > Email in your HubSpot account.
- Either create a new mail from Create email or hover over the name of the email you want to edit and click Edit.
- Go to your email subject line:
- In custom email editor, click Edit details.
- In drag and drop editor, click Settings.
- Find the Subject line and click Personalize.
- In the new box, click the dropdown Type and select Contacts or Company.
- Click the dropdown Property, and select the contact property or company property that you want to use.
- Add a local default value or choose to Use this property's global default value.
- Click Insert.