How you can add currencies in HubSpot account
If you do business in multiple currencies, HubSpot allows you to add those currencies to your account and also set an exchange rate compared to your primary company currency to accurately track the deal amounts.
Add a new currency
- Click the settings icon from the main navigation bar of your HubSpot account.
- Go to Account defaults in the left sidebar menubar.
- Click the Currencies tab,
- Click Add currency.
- Click the dropdown Currency and select the new currency.
- Enter the exchange rate in the Exchange rate field that converts the new currency to your company currency.
- Click Save.