A call-to-action (CTA) is a button that prompts your visitors or contacts to take action. For example, you might place a CTA to ask visitors to download a guide on your webpage.
Add a CTA to your blog post, email, or page
- Go to your blog, email, landing pages, or website pages dashboard in your HubSpot account.
- Hover over the blog post, email, or page to insert the CTA, then click Edit.
- Place your cursor at the location where you want to place your CTA.
- Click the dropdown Insert in the upper right and select Call-to-Action.
- Select the CTA from the right panel to insert, then click Insert.
- The CTA will now appear in the rich text editor.
- Click the CTA to edit its styling or delete it from your content.
Add CTA to Email with drag and drop editor
- Go to Marketing > Email in your HubSpot account.
- Hover over the email in which you want to add the CTA, then click Edit. Or create a new email.
- Drag and drop the Button module to the desired location.
- Click the dropdown Link to in the left sidebar, then select CTA.
- Under CTA field, click Choose call-to-action, then select your CTA.