- Help Center
- HubSpot Tutorials
- HubSpot MarketingHub
How you can access the HTML of an email you sent from HubSpot
View and copy the HTML of an email sent from HubSpot
- Go to Marketing > Email in your HubSpot account.
- Click on the name of the sent email.
- Hover the preview of your email under your email name, and click View email. This will open a web version of your email in the browser.
- Right-click on the page to view the raw HTML of your email, then select View Page Source.
- Highlight the content on the page, right-click, then select Copy to copy email's HTML to the clipboard.