What is Negotiated all about?
Negotiated is a world-class company that helps you manage your loyalty programs by providing the tools. With the help of tools, you will be able to heighten your brand visibility, grow your loyalty membership, and increase your revenue.
Purpose of Brochure
Brochures should explain our services and brands. We are highly particular about branding, and therefore, expect from you to follow our style guide. The designing of brochures should be done in such a way that they represent every element of our brand.
Requirements for brochure
- A brochure and PPT that describe our business.
- Make the brochure using the colors red and white
- Use our theme throughout the brochure.
- The brochure should not be overcrowded
- Keep up the alignment of the text with the theme
Challenges of brochure
- The use of two colors had restricted our creativity.
- The theme was a bit old and did not serve a purpose in designing the brochure.
- We have had to maintain the intensity of white space as much as possible so that text looks clear.
The process of designing a brochure
- Impressed by the quality of PPT, our client came back to us and asked for designing the brochures.
- As soon as we got our client’s requirements, our graphics experts started with the process of designing.
- We presented the wireframe of the brochure.
- When we got the green signal, we took no time to design the brochure.
Webdew is a place to get your vision live. No burden of asking for follow ups as they are highly transparent, no need to book an appointment for calls as they have project managers to solve your queries 24/7, and no need to worry about quality as experts are highly skilled at fulfilling their job responsibilities. Quality is what you will swear by as we commit you to give the best of the industry. You will get to know more about our best works if you could check out our various case studies like case study uber, case study calendar, etc.
How did Webdew perform from a project management standpoint?
They are quite flexible to their approach. Webdew’s project manager sent me email updates every day so that I know how the project is running. They are always available on skype and ready to listen to us no matter how many times we call them in a day.